Chapter 74 - Fallen : End

Start from the beginning

"Relax, I just have a question." He said, his figure leaning down, to talk quieter in my ear, while he was still looking dead behind me, "Who is your father?"

I was stunned by the question, but I didn't want him getting mad, "W-Waylen. Waylen (L/N)." I looked to the ground, wondering if that was the best idea.

"Hm," he nodded in confirmation, "And your mother?"

I visibly stopped. I stopped breathing and thinking of everything else. My mother. My mother...

My fists tightened along with my throat as I looked ahead, making sure tears wouldn't spring to my eyes,

"I don't have one."

His hand swiftly left my shoulder and I turned my head to him as he walked away behind me. 

He left without a word, but I'm not complaining, as I weaved around marines again, just like before.

I realized why it had been so quiet on the battlefield while Aokiji was talking to me, when I turned back and saw a small silhouette of Whitebeard with red dripping from his chest. He was still standing, looking as if he just got back up, so I used the confusion to take a major step forward.

The loud fighting had returned moments later, and that's when I realized I was the only pirate here, on the second level. I was the closest to Ace, and I can't afford to be hung up.

There was an ice wall that had popped up all around us, and one move from Whitebeard, everything was knocked down.

It was impressive, insanely impressive.

Then, he took a running start, and jumped off the ship.

I ran faster than I had.

'He's gonna use everything he has to save Ace. If I can get there soon, maybe I can save Whitebeard the pain.'

~~~

The order had been activated as soon as I caught my breath at the execution platform, they were executing Ace early.

I went to the back of the base of said platform and started using my skills to get up. I heard Sengoku start a speech and I went as fast as I could.

I reached the top and pressed my hand to the wood, still hanging over the edge.

Two large walls of wood appeared and shoved the two high ranking marines off the platform catching them off guard.

I jumped up before they could see it was me and the executioners tried fighting me, which I held them off pretty easily, knocking them off the side as well.

I noticed Ace's confused look, so I lifted the hat that said MARINE and winked at him. He still looked shocked, which was understandable, so I went to his handcuffs.

"Of course they're Sea Stone..." I grumbled as soon as I grabbed his hands.

I sat behind him and tried as carefully as I could to try and get his handcuffs off without being so weakened as to drop the key, which was very troublesome.

Every time I would touch the cuffs, it would shock my body, and I would drop the key.

And not to mention the interruptions that came up. Sengoku and Garp came back up, but i knocked Sengoku off before I could Garp.

When I turned to him in a fighting stance, he was looking at me with tears in his eyes, and he looked very confused.

He sat next to Ace, his had resting on one hand as if he had a headache. I saw the tears falling, and I remembered what Luffy told me. Ace, Luffy, and Garp all technically grew up together.