CHAPTER 25

This is the last update for tonight I hope you guys enjoy it. It kind of made me cry while writing this I don't know why though. Please enjoy. Also remember to READ, COMMENT and REVIEW. Your opinions mean a lot to me. XOXO BUTTERBALL

__________________________________________________________________

I laid down hiding under the covers as my tears began to fall. I eventually ended up crying myself to sleep. When I woke up again, it was the middle of the night, I looked to the foot of the bed to see Eren in the form of a lynx curled up there.

However I felt lonely, abandoned almost and I knew why, because Luka wasn't here holding my hand like usual. He wasn't here to greet me in the morning or smile at me. He had disappeared, ran off just like Allen.

I picked up Eren in my arms as I once again began crying. "I'm sorry Eren. I'm so, so sorry for doing this to you, and Luka." I whispered as I stroked his fur. Eren looked at me sadly, then nuzzled my neck before he began licking away my tears. Then he held out his paw for me to hold. I smiled slightly as I took his paw in my hand.

"Thank you Eren." I whispered softly. Days passed, soon it was weeks and Luka still had not returned. Eren was trying his best to take his place in his own way which I appreciated more than anything. But it just wasn't the same.

I was cleansing a large amount of souls in the cleansing room when I felt the barrier that surround my home completely shatter. Pain shot through my whole entire head focusing behind right eye and spreading from there. I let out a hiss of pain as my body felt abnormally weak.

I fell to the floor, dropping some of the souls I had been holding. I noticed that they were instantly tainted black the moment they hit the floor. My eyes widened in horror as I realized what was happening.

Allen was here and he was coming to take me. I slowly climbed to my feet my head still throbbing and my body still weak.  I need to find Eren now. I thought as I stumbled toward the door. I went to open it, but the moment I touched the door knob I noticed that it was hot.

I took my sleeve and covered my hand before I forced the door knob open. Before my eyes was a sea of flames that covered the hallway and licked violently at the ceiling. I soon began coughing as the thick black and gray smoke quickly filled my lungs.

I have to be careful; I am in a human vessel right now after all. I reminded myself. I ripped off a piece of my gown and placed it to my mouth and nose. As I reached the veranda I not only saw more fire, but large, men dressed in black armor. Eren was fighting some of them.

I ran into the yard and right into one of the armored men. He looked at me briefly, then reached out to grab me. "Tell the boss, I found her!" He shouted as he reached for me. I held up my hand and unleashed the locks on my aura. A small symbol, a glowing white rune appeared briefly before quickly disappearing.

The man suddenly had a blank look on his face as he bent to my will. "Attack your comrades!" I commanded and pointed to the other men. The man stood perfectly still for a second before letting out an animalistic roar and stabbing one of his comrades.

Pain shot through my entire body due to unleashing my power while I was still contained in a human vessel. "Mistress!" I looked up as Eren came over to me. He was panting and splattered from head to toe in blood.

"Are you okay?" He asked, laying a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded, however a moment later Eren's eyes went wide and his body slumped forward before he fell to the ground unconscious. I looked down to see an arrow sticking out of the middle of his back. I knelt down beside him.

"Eren...Eren!" I shouted. I looked up as the sound of footsteps the moment I did I saw Allen standing a few feet away, sneering as he looked at me from behind a crossbow.

"You bastard." I growled.

Allen chuckled. "That's how you can tell that he's still young. If you cause a major disruption in his nervous system he goes down like a fucking dead deer." Allen said calmly. I raised my hand to use my powers once again, but when I tried crippling pain shot through my entire body and I screamed.

"Oh yeah Aria, I wouldn't try something like that in a human body, it can cause a lot of pain, maybe even the death of the vessel." Allen told me. I realized that he was suddenly standing right above me. I looked up just as he raised something over his head and brought it down on the back of my skull. A second later, my vision was distorted and within a few more seconds, everything went black.

____________________________________________________________

Luka's Point Of View

____________________________________________________________

I was hunting animals in a forest in the human world. It was quite easy to take them down. As I was in the form of a wolf nibbling on the carcass of a deer I'd taken down my familiar markings started glowing and then my whole body began to ache. I frowned as my body was forced back into human form.

What is Aria trying to force me to come back? I wondered as the markings began to throb. My markings began to ache even more and I clutched my currently throbbing arm. My vision began to get distorted a few moments later and I suddenly couldn't identify where I was.

I suddenly smelt something burning except this wasn't the usual smell of a campfire. This smell was more akin to a raging forest fire. I rubbed my eyes as I realized what was happening. I was being teleported somewhere.

I rubbed my eyes again, then closed them, however when I opened them, I was greeted with a nightmare. I was in the yard near the veranda of Aria's home. However the whole entire building was engulfed in flames that were just starting to die down while the building repaired itself the aura that coated it.

I looked around me and saw a lot of dead men in thick black armor. I was still taking in the scene around me when I saw Eren. He was lying face down in the grass, his sword still in his hand. I saw an iron arrow sticking out of the middle of his back. If Eren's here, then where's our Mistress? I wondered.

As I walked over to Eren I noticed that I couldn't feel Aria's aura anywhere here. I checked Eren's pulse and was relieved to find that he was still alive. I carefully started removing the arrow. I carefully moved him so that he was leaning against a tree in the yard.

After a few moments he began coughing, his markings began to glow as he opened his eyes. Eren let out a moan as he slowly looked at me. "Luka you're...back." He whispered slowly.

He tried to sit up, but let out a cry of pain a second later. "Careful Eren you're still hurt it needs to heal." I warned him.

Then I looked around the yard again. "Eren where's Aria?" I asked him gently.

Eren's eyes went wide and then they darted around the yard and to the house. "He-he took her." He whispered.

I froze at his words. "He took her?" I asked.

Eren nodded slowly. "Allen...he came and took her."