Chapter 7

Welcome back my dears to Alpha and Omega . ALSO!!!!- warning I know this is an M rated book but your about to grapghic sex scene but if you don't like that just scroll down and it eventually ends. Please read and review XOXO Zenovia.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Luka dropped the heart once he finished feeding and I looked past him at Anderson, who was slumped over almost peacefully, except for the gaping hole in his chest. When I looked up Luka was standing right in front of me and his pupils were dilated taking up most of his iris. I sighed wanting to slap myself. I forgot that Anderson's aura was full of lust to. I thought

"Aria." I looked back Luka when he called for me.

 "Can we..." He trailed off, not sure how to ask me to sleep with him. 

 I smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Oh screw it, let's fuck and defile the humans, so called sacred place." I told him. 

Luka let out an animalistic growl and grabbed my breast tearing my shirt. His touch was rough and gentle at the same time. I let out a moan of pleasure and arched my back as Luka nipped my right breast then my left one. 

 He gently lowered us onto the hardwood floor. I nip his throat my fangs grazing it and Luka let out a soft purr of approval. When he pulled back a bit I saw that his eyes were bright mercury silver and he had slit pupils. 

"What did you absorb?" I asked. Luka slipped one finger inside of me and I gasped, then sighed in pleasure. 

Luka smirked. "I found an Egyptian merchant who was selling coats made of griffin fur. I absorbed the lion in it." He told me then nipped my inner thigh as he used his finger to make a swirling motion inside of me.

I let out a load moan, then tried to hide my face out of embarrassment at the illicit noise. He chuckled and uncovered my face.

 "Don't cover your face Aria you're beautiful and you sound beautiful." He told me. 

Luka kissed me softly and slowly at first, then then kisses became rougher. I nibbled on his bottom lip, then bit with my fangs just scratching his skin. Luka growled a bit and inserted another finger into my slick folds.

"Luka clothes." I panted. 

 He just grunted and a moment later I heard a ripping sound as Luka remove his clothes. He slowly removed his fingers and looked up at me. "Are you ready Aria?" He asked. 

 I nodded as I gasped and panted. Luka smirked, then propped my legs up on his shoulders. I tried to prop myself up against the podium, but it was like my whole body was made of jelly. He propped me up, my back against the podium and my legs over his shoulders. Then Luka slid into me all the way to the hilt. 

I gasped as he filled me. "You're so fucking hot and wet." Luka hissed as he began thrusting.

 I moaned as I felt my fangs grow. I grabbed his hair tightly with one hand while my other hand raked across his back. My nails leaving fine red scratches on his back. I pulled Luka down as my climax reached its peak and I bit into his neck, absorbing some of the lustful aura he had acquired.

 Luka shuddered and jerked then he let out a purring noise as he reached his own climax. He pulled back and I detached from him. Then I shivered as the cold air hit my sweat cover skin. Luka handed me my cloak that I had given him earlier.

 I smiled. "Thank you Luka." I told him as I put it on . 

 "You're welcome; in the morning I'll go out and find you some clothes." He told me scratching at my bite-marks on his neck. 

 Luka lay down next to me and yawned. He cuddled up to my side, then wrapped his arms around me. After a few moments Luka was sleeping peacefully. I hugged him then looked over at Anderson's body. He was of course dead and completely passed on. But as the Goddess I could do more with his body. Despite what humans thought I couldn't just magically make something out of thin air, I could however make anything no matter its size change its form. 

 But to make new living things out of dead ones, that were where the law of equivalent exchange was applied. If I wanted to make a new human being out of a dead body I would need a soul. It's the same way I made Luka, but I made Luka's soul out of a lot of human souls, some of the auras and some of my power. I made his body like a human would make a porcelain doll; except for Luka I used human and animal bones as a mold. 

I looked down at Luka as I stroked his hair. I loved Luka he was everything to me. I chuckled as he let out a small purring sound and gripped me a bit tighter.