Chapter 20

Welcome back to another chapter of   Alpha and Omega .Please Read and Review. XOXO Zenovia.

________________________________________________________________________

The training ground was outside and depending on what we needed it for was able to instantly change its terrain. I walked over to a nearby basket and pulled out an old wooden bow and a quiver full of arrows.

I stood up and handed the objects to Eren. "Um...what do I do with these?" He asked, looking at the bow and quiver.

I let out a sigh before pointing to some rag doll targets out in the field. "I want you to shoot those targets out there the best you can." I told him.

Eren looked at the rag dolls. "They're so far." He muttered.

"Well just give it your best shot." I sighed. Eren bit his lip, then nodded. I sat back and watched Eren calmly. The first thing I noticed was that he was loading the bow wrong when he got ready his shot.

"You're doing it wrong." I informed him.

Eren let out a huff. "No I'm not." He told me.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine shoot yourself and you'll see that I'm right." I mumbled. A second later I heard a sound like a twig snapping and I heard Eren let out a hiss.

I looked at him and saw that the arrow had broken, snapped back and scratched him across the forehead. I sighed. We have a lot of work to do. I thought as I stared at him. Eren looked at me blood running down his forehead. He slowly reached up and touched his forehead.

Then he looked at the blood, then he looked back at me. A second later he threw the bow and quiver down and ran off, changing into a lynx as he got halfway down the hallway.  I stared in shock. "What in the hell is wrong with that boy." I mumbled then I stood up.

I reached into my mouth with one finger and felt my fangs which were now out and lengthened. I struggled to contain a snicker. That idiot actually thought I was going feed from him. I got to my feet and ran after him.

I caught up with Eren in my Mistress's room. She was awake and trying to console a frantic Eren.

Aria looked up at me when I entered the room.

_________________________________________

Aria's Point Of View

____________________________________________________________

I was sleeping that is until Eren came into my room practically screaming. I sat up and blinked at him. "M-Mistress Aria, Luka is going to eat me!" He told me. I saw that Eren was in the form of a lynx and bleeding from a slight scratch on his forehead, but I was more shocked that he could even talk as an animal.

I climbed out of bed and walked over to Eren. I picked him up carefully. "What happened and why are you bleeding, just calm down and tell me."  I said.

Eren looked at me with wide eyes. "I-I scratched myself with an arrow and then Luka gave me a weird look with his eyes red and fangs. He's going to eat me!" Eren cried.

I let out a small chuckle and stroked Eren's fur. "Luka's not going to eat you." I told Eren just as Luka walked in.

I looked at him. "Luka, tell Eren that you only feed from me." I sighed.

Luka let out a small snicker, then he began laughing. "I can't believe you thought I would drink from you, you idiot! I swear you're like those humans who think the sky is falling!" Luka told Eren in between laughing.

I sighed. "Eren, Luka won't eat you now go back and train." I told him. Eren looked at me with wide eyes before his ears lowered and he left the room along with Luka. I sighed as my door closed, then I climbed back in bed to go to sleep. My life just got a bit more eventful. I thought as I drifted off.