Chapter 18

Welcome back my dear readers to another chapter of Alpha and Omega. Warning here comes another Sex scene!!! Either read it, skip it or scroll down until it ends. Now I hope you enjoy and Please. Read & Review. XOXO Zenovia.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I spirited myself upstairs and into my room. I let out a sigh as I walked over to my reflecting pool in the corner of my room. I ran my hand over the water as I thought of Allen.

Soon an image of him formed on the water's surface. Allen was sitting at the counter of a bar with his back turned to me. He was talking to the bartender very casually as he sipped his drink. At least he's not out killing people. I thought.

As if he had heard my thoughts Allen suddenly turned and looked straight at me. I froze, then I saw Allen smirk he lifted his hand and waved to me. A moment later the reflecting pool began to cloud over very heavily, until Allen's image was completely distorted. I frowned, then stepped away from the reflecting pool.

Oh no he saw me. I thought as I sat down on the bed, then I began to wonder something. How had Allen seen me? A reflecting pool, well mine at least was a one way mirror into the human world. I sighed, then looked over at the polluted water that filled the reflecting pool.

"It's going to need cleansing." I whispered a moment later there was a knock on my room door.

"Come in." I said. Eren peeked around the door at me. I could see that he looked slightly scared.

I gave him a gentle smile, then patted the bed beside me. "Come here Eren. I'm not going to bite you unless I'm hungry." I told him. Eren opened the door all the way and came inside before closing it behind him. He slowly walked over to me and sat down still looking a bit scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I stared at him.

"My brother said to come find you after I got dressed." Eren told me softly.

"Call him Luka, he'll prefer it if you call him by his name." I informed Eren as I smiled slightly.

He looked at me and cocked his head to the side. "Do you really have fangs like Luka...Mistress?" He asked.

I opened my mouth so that Eren could see inside of it. Then he reached out and gently touched my top left canine.

However when he did, he touched a very sensitive area behind my tooth. I felt my body grow hot and my fangs length. I let out a low moan as a wave of pleasure swept over me. I looked at Eren and smiled very slowly. "Can you go get Luka for be Eren, just tell him I'm hungry." I told him as I rubbed up against his side like a cat.

Eren began to blush and he stood up. "I understand Mistress." He said quickly before he practically ran out of the room. I laid back on my bed as an almost euphoric state swept over me. I slid my robe off very carefully and let it pool at the end of the bed.

I heard the door open and I saw Luka enter the room looking slightly confused. When he saw the state I was in however he slowly walked over to me. I sat up, reaching for him as he came close. I pulled him down and kissed him furiously. I felt Luka's own fangs nibble my bottom lip.

He pushed me down onto the bed and I smiled, reaching for him. Luka climbed on top of me. I licked his neck and a moment later I felt his hand reach down and massage my breast. I let out another moan, then I began to tear at his clothes.

Luka's expert fingers slid my underwear off, then he slid one finger inside of me. I bit my lip as my body shuddered slightly. Luka gave me a teasing smile before he finished undressing. He lifted me up slightly and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I began nipping his neck a moment later Luka thrust into me. I bit his neck and a moment later I felt a small sharp pain on the top of my left breast. I felt myself smile slightly as Luka's fangs pierced my skin. I moaned loudly as euphoria claimed me.

I tangled my fingers in Luka's hair as my body started to shudder. I let out a content sigh as my climax finished. He pressed me closer to him as he let out a small purr of happiness. I stroked his hair as he continued to feed from me for a little bit longer.

Just as I was starting to feel slightly sleep Luka pulled back and looked up at me. He lay down on the bed and wrapped me in his arms. I smiled as I snuggled into his side. "Where did you send Eren?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

Luka smirked. "I told the little boy to go clean the garden up a bit." He told me then looked over at my reflecting pool.

"Aria what happened to your reflecting pool?" I frowned for a moment before I answered him.

"The filth and pollutants on earth contaminated it." I lied.

I felt bad about lying, but Luka definitely did not need to learn about Allen, and Allen definitely did not need to learn about Luka. I heard Luka sigh next to me. "I'll have to clean it for." Him said.

I shrugged. "Well now you have a chance to teach Eren how to clean it." I pointed out.

Luka snorted and I gave him a sleepy smile. He stroked my hair very gently and slowly. I yawned as I started to drift off. I felt him pull the covers over both of our bodies' right before I fell asleep.

I woke up hours later in bed with Luka next to me. There was also a weird purring sound that was coming from somewhere and it wasn't Luka who was making the noise.

I looked over the side of the bed to see a large lynx lying by my bedside. The lynx was sound asleep and curled up in a ball. It took me a moment to realize the lynx was Eren.

Is that one of his default transformations? I wondered as I reached down to pick him up. Eren struggled slightly in my arms before he opened his eyes, I smiled at Eren's reactions as he slowly began to recognize me. First he looked shocked which was very odd on a cat's face.

Then he began to get flustered and embarrassed as he realized I was naked. Eren struggled in my arms as he tried to jump down. "Eren you shouldn't struggle while I'm holding you, we could both end up injuring ourselves." I told him gently. He  instantly stopped struggling, but in his eyes I could see that he was still embarrassed.

I gently placed him on the floor, and a moment later his body began to shake and shiver as his form wavered, then I watched as he slowly changed back into his human form. I continued to smile as I watched him. His transformation isn't as smooth as Luka's but then again, he was just made. I thought.

Eren looked at me at first, then he tried to look everywhere but me. "Um...Mistress shouldn't you put on some clothes?" He asked me. I smiled as I picked up my robe and slipped it on without any underwear. After I finished, I reached up and patted Eren's head.

"Come on Eren let's go get some dinner." I told him.