Part 24: Epilogue

"You know kitten, now I feel like I wanted to eat something too" I said as she blushed profoundly. Carefully spreading her legs and rip her panties apart.

Sophia POV

I woke up with a heavy arm on my stomach, I could hear a soft snore and hot breath on the back of my neck, and I could feel another hot breath on top of my head. As I looked up I see Evander in deep sleep and as I looked down I notice is Atlas hand. I tried to turn slightly to see Atlas face, they both look extremely tired and from the smell I could tell that they went straight to bed without shower.

I'm not saying they smell bed but Evander smells like he just smoke the entire carton of cigarettes and Atlas looks like someone pour a bottle of a lady perfume on him. I thought for a while maybe they went to club after work, Evander used to smoke but he stopped after we met, I'm not upset that they went to club, maybe they need to clear their head after all, everything that we went through is hard for them too.

I just wish they would tell me about it,

Part of me wanted to wake them up and ask about but I saw their eyes they looked extremely tired,

I move extremely slow, "hmm good morning baby"Atlas pulling me over slowly and carefully,

They're so beautiful, I looked deep into his eyes, most of the times I wonder how could they wanted someone like me, even compare to their worker, i'm still pretty much bare minimum.

"You have a beautiful eyes too baby" he says, how is that even possible..

"Stop teasing her Atlas, you had a good sleep love?" Evander asked as he kept his head on the crook of my neck.

"Y-yes.."

Should I ask... I should right?

I'm their wife after all,

"Hmmm did you guys went to club last night?" Atlas frowned and Evander stop his movements on my neck,

"I-i'm not mad or anything, I just think that maybe I don't know... hmmm maybe i deserve to know?" It come out more like a question mark..

Evander sit up on the bed and moving my body carefully sitting, in between his leg as Atlas shifted to sit in front oh me,

Cage,

That would be the right word,

"Love, I didn't went to club, I didn't smoke either but I went to have meetings with some investors that happened to be smoking, so I smelled like smoke. Now, I'm sorry love I should've taken a shower before went to bed with you but I think I was accidentally fell a sleep next to you." He explained, I nodded "is okay" I said as I turned my head to face him "you look very tired too, you both are" as I caressed his cheek.

"Baby, I do went to club last night, I don't want to lie to you because I smell like one, but I went there because I found the leach"

They did mention to me a few days back that there has to be a leach, "who is it?" I ask as he give a second look to Evander, "she was my ex sub, I'm sorry but I don't want to lie to you" he says, his sub.. was.

I nodded, "are you mad at me?" He asked "no, I think you guys are very loyal too" true I doubt they will cheat..

He nodded, "I'm sorry too," I said, I wanted to say this for a while

He looked at me confused, "for what babe?"

"I-because of me you guys were hurt many times and i-i bring this to you guys, I'm so sorry even though I deserved..."

Evander cut me off "sweetheart calm down okay.. please" he says as I could feel my tears brimming,

Just then Hades walks in, "what's wrong kitten?" With his concern look,

"I-i'm saying i'm s-sorry for getting all of you i-into this mess" I'd say as my tears kept on dropping,

I am sorry, I didn't know all of this were going to happened and they have nothing to do with it, they just kept on getting hurt either that they had trouble sleeping, always on guard just for the sake of looking after me,

Moving thousands miles away from their childhood home wasn't easy as well, I know that they kept on saying it is alright but it isn't. Their moving thousands of miles away for the sake of me being safe.

I felt really guilty, their life was always in line just like a normal ocean wave before the tsunami hit.

"Kitten. It isn't your fault, none of this is"

I shook my head,

"Babe, do you remember what we told you on our wedding?"

"In sickness and in health" I said but still, "b-but it doesn't m-mean.."

"Babe, we love you so much, if we have to do it all over again we would, and we would do the same thing for you." He says as he kissed my cheek.

"X-xer.." I said before Evander cutting me of,

"He's dead love, and he has paid of what he have done to you."

I nodded,

"It's a new beginning babe, this house, you and all of us." Atlas said,

"I love you guys too" I said as we rumbled into a hug,

— —

A/N:

Dear lemons,

First of... Thank you for everyone who have read this story,

I know it is short and I just cut it here, I was purposely have no intention of making this book into a lot of chapter and complex story as it's my first book,

I would thank each and everyone of you for the support, vote and comments,

Thank you Love yall! 🍋🍋🍋