Part 1: Coffee Shop

Sophia

The sound of my alarm wakes me up. It's Monday, I have to get up early in the morning, early enough for me to shower, and grab my overnight meal for breakfast. It's disgusting, i think.. well some people does think that way, but that's the only thing i have left on the fridge. I used to skip breakfast but with my work and overloaded schedule, i tend to passed out or got a nose bleed, and that's when I realized that i need to watch out to eat.

I spent sometimes in the mirror tying my hair, put my skincare on without do any make up. Yeah, intern as an interior designer spent at least half of the day working in construction site, makes my make up pretty useless at this point. I care how i look or at least, i used to. 20 years old me care more about food and apartment rents.

Manage to find my shoes, I grabbed my overweight bag that is bigger than my back, opening the door ready to walk in to the train station.

Lucky for me, it's only about 5-7 mins walk. I have to start walking around 6.45, which is still dark out. It scared me...sometimes, but i always avoid the alley behind and side of my apartment. The only good thing, i get to enjoy the sunrise from the train, which is really pretty.

I have a meeting today, with what my colleagues called "an ass client but very important". They always bring me to a meeting which is good, in a way, it was a good experience that I enjoyed.

Reaching at the office, it was a real hustle. I didn't come late, I'm always on time, always. When i saw my office situation, my head when straight to "the devil wears prada", but I figured it might've been my supremely snob CEO. He's old, he really is, everyone wishes for him to just retired, which he should be.

I turned to my desk, I surely wanted to stay out of my seniors way, as they're the one who seems about to lose their mind. Putting my bag i turn to another intern, Eugene sat next to me

"He's in?"

"No, he's driver isn't even here"

Ok.. that's weird, so everyone just panicking for no reason, i laugh inside knowing how intense things are.

"They're worried about the client,you know the one you're gonna join in later" he added.

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes and tapping on my keyboard. I mean it's just another annoying client. They've handled so many clients and not once i see them this intense and even if the CEO were around they're not this intense.

"I mean I would've been to if i were them. You know,.. I don't want to get shot because I still love my life"

"Who on earth would've shot someone? is not only that you'd be dead but it is also a crime" I laughed at his comments, my step dad is a lawyer, surely i know enough about crime, though it is a basic thing.

"Soph! I'm serious.. do you really not know who they are?" He ended stopping at whatever he's doing.

"No?"

I mean no, I don't. They did told me where the client work but didn't really told me the name. But we're just renovating whoever house it is. I doubt that it was that bad, usually they just annoying but surely far off to whatever Eugene said.

Decided to ignore that and focusing on what i should do today, until my project team lead come over to my desk

"Grab your bag, you're following Sean car" and she left in hurry.

I'm checking the time on my computer screen, it's 2 hr early. Driving there took less that half an hour. I guess they really are worried.

"Soph let go" Sean carrying our materials board.