Part 14: Classroom

Sophia POV

The cold water feels good, I would want to swim all day if I could, but today is the first day of class. I don't have a morning class but I do have it in the afternoon. I walked to the house and to my room,

I drop my towel on the floor, turn on the hot water and get under it.

I was thinking that night was intense, overwhelming yet I found myself craving it more. They're so dominating in bed, I couldn't seem to get any words out on my head, because they broke your brain Sophia, of course they did. They've been around me even more ever since, they were like taking turn to be with me, never really leaving me alone.

I need space,

A lot of it.

I wanted to tell them but honestly this mansion is so big that I could just use as my getaway from them. They weren't really touching me anymore after that night, they know I was so sore that I was actually having a hard time to walk.

I've told them that I will go back to class soon and last night they told me they wanted to talk to me first before dropping me off to class.

Finishing up my thoughtful shower, I turned off the water and get out of the bathroom with my super fluffy towel wrap around my body.

— —

Getting ready and grab my bag, with a sudden knock on my door.

"Miss. Romano, Sirs are waiting for you in dining room" a maid informed

"Yes, I'm going now, thank you" I smile and she left.

The amount of people work in this place is 2x - 3x more then the amount of number of classmates. I know a few that is alway around them, but it's the bodyguards. They had introduce me to Love and Layla the twins that work here to help out sometimes. Their parents work here, their the head of maid and security, Love and Layla just here when they weren't in school, the trio told they parents to bring them over to the mansion so I have a same age friends and I won't be feeling so lonely, but funny things they rarely let me out of their grasp, they always with me, always.

"Love, go change" Evander eyeing me, I notice his eyes darkened.

He was leaning in the counter with a coffee on his hand, Atlas were sitting on the stool with his Laptop open in front of him and Hades were sitting on the dining chair

I don't really know what's wrong with me but I found them ridiculous attractive, the fabric of their suit is bulging from their muscles, and I feel like is gonna break anytime soon.