Part 15: Library

I'll have you back soon my little angel

— —
🦋🦋🦋
*Sexual Content Ahead*

Sophia POV

I though of going to library for a while, I always love it there and to be honest I do missed being outside and being in campus, I used to spent a lot of time in the library and since I have sometimes before they get back home, I thought of wasting my time in here.

Library history, it was so quiet in this section but I found this section is intriguing to read.

I slowly as I tried to avoid any noise coming out. "Ty-Mr.Bernhardt?" I saw him leaning at the corner of the library

"Hey Sophia, looking for this?" he was holding a book, I'm looking for this book, there's this books collection that I've been reading and he was holding the third book. I nodded "How do you know?" weird enough since we're not even that close.

"Your log entry" something is off, he's looks different, he's been looking at me like he's about to kill me "you want it?" he offered. They wouldn't like me talking to him, and since he's been acting a bit weird I decided to go and left "is okay, I can have it other time" and when I turned my back his arm wrap around my neck with a cloth covered my nose and mouth, I was struggling from his grip I wanted to scream but my head was spinning, and the last think I could remember was "is okay angel I'll keep you safe"

Third POV

"Sir, you will want to see this" Alex, their right hand man walking to their office.

It's a picture of Tyler teaching Sophia's class and another picture that shows they chat together afterwards. The trio are boiling in anger, Hades that has been eager to kill Tyler was stop a couple of times by Atlas and Evander.

''I fucking told you two, I've been saying the whole time we should've kill that idiot" Hades throw the phone away to the glass partition cause it to crack.

"Do it." Evander mention and added "bring Sophia back to the mansion now".

Hades get out the office immediately and get to his car to find Tyler, he has asked his man to catch him in the campus ground but Tyler is smart enough to understand that there's no way the trio will let Sophia go freely outside without them knowing.

----

Just then Atlas received called from Alex that has reached the campus to pick Sophia up, "S-sir I'm so sor-ry but we can't find S-sophia anywhere"

"WHAT! Fucking Find her before I kill you myself" Atlas hang up the phone.

"They lose Sophia". Evander was in rage, they all did their worried about her, they though they should've listen to Hades and trust their guts, now the have lost Sophia. Evander tried to called her a couple of times and leave bunch of messages but they know it won't get answered or replied.

-- --

Evander knows, the only person who would probably helped him is his family since he found out that Tyler and his sister which is his ex-fiancé has been planning the whole things together. He can't find his ex anymore since Atlas had already killed her so he find his parents and youngest siblings.

"Tell me where she is before I slit your parents throat" Evander said to his ex fiancé sister and took his knife out, on the chair right in front of her is both of her parents.