Part 22: Airport

"Come back sweetheart,.." he kissed the top of her head before taking his leave.

Hades POV

"Feels good?" I asked as I wiped the blade on my hand. In front of me, Xerxes and his leftover man hanging from the ceiling at the warehouse. I hang them just like how he hang Sophia, the only difference is, the cut on their body is deep, and a lot more. The bleeding slowly felt like a raindrop. One of his man has died, I laughed it off.

"Do you really think, I would just kill you easily?" I laughed

"No one hurt my wife" I said before taking my leave to go back to the hospital leaving them hanging on the ceiling.

— —

"How's she?" I asked them as they told me they're moving her to the normal room. I don't know how I feel, I couldn't even describe it.

I never know how hurt it felt to see someone you love so dearly, hurt, laying on the hospital bed, look so broken, so fragile. I tightened my grip, I tried so hard not to drop a single tears but I can't, I couldn't.

The moment I walked into the room, she looks so broken.

The torture that I gave to the people who hurt her doesn't seems enough. I would want to hurt them more.

I hold her hand, "you better wake up, or I'm not taking you skiing anymore" I'd say, she love skiing so much, but I told her no because she was pregnant,

She was pregnant,

My baby,

I could feels tears on my face, "you're gonna wake up a-and we're going to h-have.." I couldn't even finished the sentence.

I just cried immediately, I lost it.

I hold her hand so tightly, "I can't lose her" I said.

Evander and Atlas are in the room, Atlas looks like someone who just lost everything and for one Evander can't even say any positive things. Atlas sit on her side just looking at her, holding her other hand, and Evander just sit by her leg.

— —

Sophia POV

God my head hurt, the lights, is too bright, and what's with the beeping sound...

I took a deep breath, why I couldn't move my left leg, I wiggled my toes and I can but I couldn't move it.

I tried to open my eyes again, slowly, took a longer breath. I see my husbands in the room, Atlas sleeping on my right side holding my hand, Hades is on his phone by my left side and Evander is by the window, he see outside, it's raining.

They look incredibly tired, the bag under their eyes, how long they have not sleep, are they even eating well, I doubt so.

I try to move my head but come out as a groan, causing them to jolt and look at me. "Baby, oh my God" Atlas woke up immediately and push something above my head.

They hold my hand and Evander come to my side immediately, "how do you feel love?" He asked, "I'm fine" I smile at them, the doctor then walked in,