Part 4: Hospital

Hades

"Come back here right now! ....!"

I heard vividly her boss called her.

How dare she left. I know that my kitten had claws but I cannot believe she decided to left the meeting when we told her we will be meeting her at the meeting room.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Devereaux, I cannot believe she left too, I was asking her why would she leave when she told me that you have invited her" her boss come back and explained

I don't care what her reason is but I need my kitten to be here. I want her here and although I'm excited to punish her later.

After a while she finally reach and i was so excited to meet my kitten as i just received the notification from one of the guard.

When she walked in, I was about to say something before I noticed my kitten look so pale, her white skin looked a lot pale then earlier I could even notice her blue vein on her wrist, her lips look blue.

Something isn't right.

"Li.. Sophia, are you okay?" Atlas asked with a worried look on his face.

"Yes, I just caught a bit of rain and my skin couldn't really take it" she explained and smiled.

I immediately turned off the AC, I do not want her to catch a cold. I wanted to change her clothes put her on a warm bath but I know her boss and everyone is here, not that I care but like Atlas said, we needed her trust.

It pain me to see her like this.

"Very well, lets begin." I said.

The meeting has lasted for 25 minutes, I've caught a glimpse on my kitten every now and then, just to see if she's alright.

She excused herself in the middle to use a bathroom and it's been almost 15 minutes that she has not returned, I figured girls will take sometime in the bathroom. I notice one of her colleagues went out to check, she did not come back as well for about five minutes, and when she came back, she looks different, her colleagues started to get another colleagues of her which is the guy, and he immediately get up and rushed out the door.

" is something wrong?" I decided to ask, I'm worried about my kitten because she haven't yet to return to the meeting room.

" Yes , there was another emergency project that came up suddenly. I apologize on behalf of them I will make sure that they will come back now." her boss responded

I could notice the worried face in my brothers too. We would not continue the meeting without her.

" I'm sorry, they have to rush out to another meeting because there is really emergency with another project. I can assure you that I will manage to continue the presentations."

"No.." I responded before Evan cut me.

" continue, I do not want any delay on this project, nor any problem on this project."

I understand what Evan meant, we wanted this project to be done as soon as possible because we want to move in to this house with her. It is so hard for me to control it because I wanted her so badly, but I know that I have to understand it is her job as well and as much as I hate to say this, but yes, we do need her trust.