Part 12: Peer Pressure

"Well, we should talk with her again" Hades conclude.

🦋🦋🦋
*Sexual Content Ahead*

Atlas POV

I can't believe what I've just watched. Earlier Evander texted us as he wanted to talk assuming about work. Walking in the room I didn't expect to see my little one leaning against the wall have her legs open and her tiny fingers in between her legs. I could see her clit, as I squat down since she was closing her eyes and overwhelming with the feelings.

I texted Hades the moment I saw my little one, we both surely enjoy watching little one. She's so sexy, her facial expressions, fuck i wish to see the tears form on her eyes, of course I hate to see her cry but if seeing her begging and crying when i deny her orgasm I wouldn't mind or when i spank her round ass, fuck.

I know if she already say yes to us, the moment hades walks in he will grab her make her kneel in front of him which probably something i would do too.

She's not touching herself the moment she say yes to us, if i caught her which i will always be able to found out i'm going to spank that ass until she can't sit down for a week.

— —

"She's not done yet?" I asked Hades. He shake his head

We were waiting for her in the foyer of our mansion. Then we heard the sound of her heels coming down from the stairs

 Then we heard the sound of her heels coming down from the stairs

God she looks so beautiful, black looks really good on her. She look stunning and elegant, my baby is always looks pretty even when she's only just wake up.

"Well the cold shower certainly doesn't help" Hades mentioned while watching her with his eyes darkened. Her dress that wrapped her body curved out each part, showing a good amount of cleavage.

I noticed that even Evander hung up the phone the moment he notice Sophia as he was on the phone earlier. I lend my hands out for her to take. "You look beautiful baby" I kissed her cheek, God how much i love that blush on her face.

"Thank you" she replied.

— —

Sophia POV

The car ride were silent, I'm not really sure what to say after what happened, Evander doesn't really say much as well he was just holding my hands while Hades has been kept on staring at me, thank God that Atlas has been try to talk to me and making sure that I was okay. The car ride took a while before reaching the restaurant.

"Sir, welcome it's been a while" The host greet us the moment the car door open.

This place is so gorgeous, the aesthetic and atmosphere here is so quiet and calm, the interior looks a lot like one of the part in the their house.