Part 3: The Palace

Evander

"okay"

I know my little love will come with us, it was a good opportunity for her and obviously for us to be with her. I want her around all the time, I want to know everything about her, what she like what her hobbies, everything about her.

She's so beautiful, her body is perfect, the curve is in the right place she's perfect for me, for us. Walking around in that short skirt, i love it, it shows her round ass that beg me to grab, tho I won't like some horny guys look even on her direction. I was kinda hoping she would lie just now, I wouldn't mind spank that pretty ass of her.

On the way back to the palace, i found out more about how much she actually love her job, I could tell how much work she has done. She's so young, and she's smart, she shows the independence side of her. I know that she's able to take care of herself but knowing that she can do it by herself i want too. I want to took care of her.

"So little one, what makes you move to the city?" Atlas asked, he's been the one who crate most of the conversation, for me, i'd just like to observe my little love, I love that she's started to get comfortable with us.

"My mom just recently passed, so i told my stepdad that maybe it's better for me to get a new environment and better opportunities too."

"I'm sorry little one, I didn't mean too, I didn't know it was recent". He's right, we didn't know it was recently, it was just stated her mom passed.

I felt so sorry for my little love, it must been hard for her.

"That's okay, my mama was tired from the sickness at least now she don't feel hurt anymore".

We got closer to her, i was holding her hand on her left side while hades was holding on another side, tightly.

"Do you missed your mom?" Atlas asked.

She nodded.

I could see tears start forming, she must've been missed her mom a lot.

Her tears started to drop.

"Oh little one, i'm so sorry" Atlas grabbed her and hugged her, I try to rubbed her back she needed the comfort, my baby has been through a lot. Her dad left her and her mom for a long time before her mom found her now stepdad there's only the two of them for 18 years.

My little love start hiccuping, shit this break my heart, I never wanted to see her cry.

We're already reach our house now but we decided to stay inside the car for a while, it's better for my baby to calm down. She hide her face on Atlas neck, of course i wish i'm Atlas now but seeing my baby is more important right now.

I could hear a bottle water opening, as Hades trying to gave it to my little love

"Kitten, please drink some water okay, or your throat will hurt" I've never seen Hades being so gentle with someone, I'm surprised with how my brothers and I behave around her, the comfort she gave us by just being around us it felt right.

Of course my brothers and I fuck different girls a lot of time, but not once we felt this feeling with someone, not once until her.

With shaky hands she tried grab the bottle and drink it, but Hades are still holding the bottle knowing she might drop it anytime soon.

After about 10 mins since we reached, she finally calmer.

"Let me see your face little love" I said.

Her beautiful eyes now is so red and dull. I felt horrible, the tears stain on her cheeks. I'm so sorry for my baby, she really has been through a lot.