Part 20: Snow Outside

"We'll do a full checkup tomorrow, I'll bring more things" the doctor said. I heard vividly from the room.

Sophia POV

I got up in the middle of the night, the news was overwhelming really overwhelming, I do of course would want to have the baby but so many things run into my head.

I see my surrounding to find them in deep sleep, they surely happy about that, they woke me up for dinner earlier but I don't know why that I'm so sleepy so they put me to bed right away after finished my food.

I'm hungry..

I look at the time above the door is 2am,

Hades sleep soundly at my leg, not sure why usually he either sleep under me or on top of me, but maybe because I'm pregnant he didn't want to weight me down. Atlas and Evander were both on my side,

How do i get out from this...

I slowly move, causing Evander to move but I quickly replace it with Atlas hand, I try to hold back my giggle, they were really in deep sleep.

I got up slowly and open the door trying to not make a single noise, tiptoeing myself down the living room, to the kitchen.

I want some cookies, i remembered I packed some and I know Hades kept some too. I open the upper cabinet to find myself unable to reach the cookie that we both packed why am I so short I thought myself.

I grab a chair and climbing it up, I stand carefully on the chair while kept my grip on the cabinet, finally able to take one package of cookies, I smiled.

Carefully I close the upper cabinet still standing on the chair. I wanted to locked it because they had a weird obsession where all of the kitchen cabinet is locked. There's a small button on every cabinet door, struggling to reached it I put one of my leg on top of the counter without realizing pushed the plate on the counter to fall on the ground.

A big clash on the floor,

They surely will heard this, wake up and I'm fucked.

I tried to get down but the glass shattered on the floor around the chair, in a split seconds I heard running through the hallway.

They have their guns on.

I panicked,

Hades POV

I heard a clash, jolted out on my sleep to find Sophia not in the bed. I grab my gun that I kept under the bed. I used to carry it when I sleep but after I have Sophia I couldn't, it could cause an accidental shot so I kept it around the bed.

Atlas and Evander who were a sleep and weirdly holding each other, heard the clash and got up to. They stop carrying their gun to sleep so they put it on the next stand all of our gun in our reach.

We ran to the source of noise we have our guns out and Sophia isn't there, panic took over me but I have to find her I have to.

We ran and put out guns out reaching the source of sound to find my kitten who's pregnant I might add, standing on top of a chair very dangerously with a box of cookies on her hand.