Part 17:Fabric, Tv and Baby Pink

I doubt everything will be the same on her mind.

🦋🦋🦋
*Massive Sexual Content Ahead*

Sophia POV

I wasn't sure.

Do I love them? I guess I did,

I wasn't sure.

The comfort is there, I do like them and I like being with them,

I like them more then I like my dad sometimes, I do love my dad, he's the only family I had but sometimes he changed his attitude drastically that scared me.

We were having dinner and unpacking gifts more like they're watching me unpacking gifts.

They got me a lot of stuff, that I don't remembering asking or mentioning, I felt uncomfortable I told them they shouldn't have done that but they insisted or ignored it.

I looked down at my rings, they're beautiful but am I making the right decision.

I'm not against on getting married at a young age but I just didn't want to make the wrong decision, after all we haven't even been together for a year let alone half.

"Don't worry so much about it baby" Atlas was leaning on a door frame in his white shirt and grey sweatpants.

He look hot more than the sun.

I nodded.

He walk slowly, I've change to my sleep wear.

"You really love pink don't you baby?" He slowly caressed my cheek

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You really love pink don't you baby?" He slowly caressed my cheek.

"I-i d.." i nodded, damn the effect he has on me is ruined my mind.

"Why don't you look at me hmm? Daddy is talking to you"

I slowly look at him as the smirked form on his lips.

"Why do you blush so much hmm? My little baby is blushing a lot" he kept on caressing my cheeks.

"I think you're getting warm baby" he continued

"N-no I'm not" I defended.

"Are you sure? Let daddy help you okay"

I want to say no but I kinda wanted to know what he'll do so like the curious cat i am, I nodded.

He trace his hand along my thigh to hold the end of my lack of fabric top, just to have him slowly pulled it up above my head and I follow thinking that he might actually just change my clothes.

Lost in the Oceanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें