Part 6: Home pt.2

Third POV

"She's gonna wish she never block us."

--

It's 5, Sophia spent her whole day in the office, she's been looking around to find her boss Esther, which she found it a bit unusual since she knows so well her boss is never not coming to office even though she's sick, and even if she's at home she always manage to find everyone in the office.

Packing her stuff, Sophie and Eugene were the last one to leave the office, just when she got out of the building she found the trio standing right outside the building with umbrella just in front of their car. It happens to be heavily rain outside, and to say they're shock is not possible as they both saw the trio were just a few steps away from them.

Hades were furious, he took a big step straight in front of both of them.

"I need to speak with you" realizing Eugene were still there, Hades added "Alone".

"I'll see your tomorrow Soph" Eugene hesitantly leave, he's worried about her but at the same time he's worried about his life.

"I'm sorry sir my working hour is between 9-5, if you want to discuss the project you can come up to the office tomorrow" Sophia told hades, it took her enough courage to tell him this

Hades just stared at her, Sophia didn't dare to meet his eyes, she's scared.

"Get in the car Sophia" Hades reply sternly. She didn't move, she didn't want to go to their car, she want to go home, they scared her more then anyone ever did.

Knowing her kitten didn't move, she grabbed her wrist, tight but not tight enough to create a bruise on her wrist.

They know she isn't gonna move, the moment Hades drag her, the trio got back into the car. She's sitting on Hades lap while he's hand grab her waist tightly.

Atlas could see her little one squirming, she wanted to get off of Hades lap, but it's just making his hold tighter.

"I want to go home p-please".

None of them answer, their little one has been bratty this few days, she needed to learn her lesson.

Sitting on her right side, Atlas could feel she's pulling his shirt

"A-atlas p-please I want to go h-home" I see tears forming into her eyes.

"We are going home"

"B-but this isn't the right way" she notice they took a different exit of highway, is not the way to her home is on a different direction.

"I didn't see whose house".

The trio meant it when they say they'll drag her themselves to their house.

"P-please I j-just want to.."

"Oww" Hades slap her ass harshly. Tears start to rolled down her cheeks.

"You dare to say another word, I'm gonna make sure your ass turn blue" Hades added

She's scared. She's so scared, Hades scared her a lot. Hades could feel his kitten kept on pulling Atlas shirt knowing maybe Atlas will help her, but no Atlas has been dying to punish his little one just as much as Hades did. Both of them completely ignore it.