Part 19: Breakfast

"Yes that girl like to sneak around, take her do whatever you want and whatever it takes to get her."

🦋🦋🦋
*Sexual Content Ahead*

Atlas POV

"Baby you okay?" I knocked on the door, I vividly heard someone gagging like about to vomit. I put my hand on the bed to find Sophia isn't in the bed.

I walked out knocked on the door more like banging on the door then she then opened it, she look sick.

I hold her immediately and put her on my lap sitting the bed, grabbing my phone "what do you feel right now?" While dialing the doctor.

"No no don't call doctor, I'm fine"

"No you are not fine you were vomiting a few minutes ago and you don't look well" I said.

Hades and Evander started to get up, "what's wrong love? Are you okay?" Evander asked immediately crouching in front of her as Hades ran outside to grab a glass of water

"Did you call the doctor?" He asked immediately "guys i'm fine, please listen." She said,

"I-i was making you guys a breakfast and I try a lot of times and I think my stomach can't really accept that so I vomited" she explained

"Please don't call the doctor"

I took a deep breath, "okay, but if you vomited again I'll call the doctor and I don't care the reason" I stated.

"Love you shouldn't be working too much, we have maids and chefs to do all the work so you don't have to" Evander explained.

"No, I wanted to s-surprised you guys, and I-i..."

"You send them home." I finished her sentence, I found out last night this little minx has send everyone out.

"H-how" she looked at me bewildered

"Nothing get passed me baby." I kissed her.

She nodded, Hades come rushing in, "are you okay?" Grabbing both of her hands

"I'm fine" she smiled

"Did you call?" He asked

"She was having too many different types of food and her stomach can't take it if she vomited again I would call" I explained, he nodded.

"I-i'm gonna shower first, I feel icky" she said, as she walked into the bathroom.

"You really think she's fine?" Evander asked

"We'll see in next 2 hours if she doesn't feel better I'll make the call"

He nodded, before adding "you don't think she's pregnant right?"

I stunned for a while, could she be? She was late but it could be the effort from the pills she took as the doctor explained, as much as I wanted that to be true but I don't really want get my hopes up before I know for sure.

"She was late but that just could be the side effects and she did cook, because the kitchen is a mess but there's already a few food on the table so she could be saying the truth" Hades explained.