Part 8: Happy Birthday

Atlas POV

"Oh look at my baby blushing hmm" My baby is adorable when she just woke up.

----

My baby took sometime to woke up, I got a feeling that she usually go to her little space when she woke up, but she pushed it away. I don't mind her being in her little space, because I like to hold her.

"Little one, we should go to work, can you be by yourself?" I asked she still clutching on my arms.

She slowly nodded.

"Kitten you can come with us if you like" Hades offered, which I don't mind, we don't mind really she can be by our side all the time.

"It's okay, I-i have something to do today too". Last night she told us she part time at one of the bakery store in town, my baby like cooking and baking she told us if she didn't go back to her hometown she like to part time, which we already know from the file that we get but we love it when she explain it to us.

"Little one can we talk for a minute?" I asked just before we're leaving

"Kitten, we're having a party in tomorrow night, and we would like you to come"

"W-what party?"

"It's Atlas birthday love"

She looked surprise, adorable.

"A-are you sure you want me to be there?"

"Yes baby, it'll means a lot to me" She's blushing again, God this little vixen gonna kill me.

——

Sophia POV

I went out to get some supplies after they left, Atlas birthday is coming up and I hate to come empty handed so I decided to make him a birthday cake. I asked them who will be coming to this party and they told me is just a few of their friends and he told me the party is at his house, so that's why I decided to gave a him a birthday cake.

I started baking at night, since the its for tomorrow night and I don't have the time to make it in the morning since I had a shift tomorrow morning.

I took a shower while waiting my cake to be done, and I was on time when I got out of the shower the cake already done. I gotta say I love when I have to decor the cake, and I want to do a blue theme because Atlas is like the ocean, they all did actually also like a night sky in a stormy night.

 I gotta say I love when I have to decor the cake, and I want to do a blue theme because Atlas is like the ocean, they all did actually also like a night sky in a stormy night