Part 11: Indoor Pool

He nodded and hold him but on Atlas head is Can you hold me daddy? Please?

🦋🦋🦋
*Sexual Content Ahead*

Sophia POV

It's two weeks since they asked the question, I've been leaving them hanging for that long, although Hades has been jokingly say that I would say yes. I feel things with them, things that I never felt before, I questioned my self whether I should trust them but I couldn't I trust them but something's bothering me and them, I could feel like they still hiding something. I'm scared that if I say yes I would end up getting hurt, badly.

I'm sitting by the pool, I like it here, I like swimming too it calmed my mind. I put half of my feet in the water, they have an indoor pool inside one of their glass house. It's pretty, and the glass house itself is 10x bigger then my apartment.

 It's pretty, and the glass house itself is 10x bigger then my apartment

"Hey love" Evander walks in with only his shorts. I couldn't help but look at his face trails down to his body covered in sweat as he had just finished gym, he's so handsome, they all are. They looked like the like greek gods, just like their name represent their power. They are powerful man anyway, I wonder why would they choose someone like me, considering their ex i'm pretty much bare minimum.

I didn't realize the whole time he walks here, come on Sophia get it together

"Are you okay love? You look really red" he smirked

"I- yes. It's the sun" I lied. I'm blushing like crazy.

"Yes the sun" he nodded and laughed a little. "Lets go inside then" he suddenly grab me under my arms and my legs automatically wrap around his waist.

"Where we going?" I asked him, god he smells good. Something's seriously wrong with me.

"Out, we want to take you out for dinner" I nodded and added "which restaurant?"

I know that they own a few restaurants in the town apparently I figured out that Evander is picky but a foodie, I went out to grocery with him and we separate our cart because i asked to. My plan were to pay by myself at the end and i started to grab the things that i like to eat, he didn't stop me from buying any of it but when i saw his cart i felt like my body ate the entire junk food aisle where he ate all the fresh food aisle.