~21

🔆 Adaleah 🔆

I sighed wanting to be in my room, sleeping right now but that wasn't an option. Mr. Hugo had messaged me on my iPad that it's suppose to be an event tonight. I had to make sure Landon is in his full uniform of another ball that his parents are hosting.

The three still don't talk to each other and Sydney gets on him about everyday. Even I get on him about it but he can careless about the two of them.

"Adaleah!" Amber whispered motioning me to come towards her eagerly. Shaking my head at the girl I chuckled, going over to the wall that she planted herself behind.  She smiles brightly and handed me my phone. "He's messaged-"

"I already texted him and told him no Amber." She gives a sad look, trying to give me the puppy eyes but I decided against it. "Besides, he's got better things to do right now."

"But you said you two shared an intimate-" I paused her by planting my hand over her mouth and shook my head no. I didn't want her to continue to talk, besides we have eyes and ears everywhere.

"Amber, we can't talk about it here. Maybe in my room but not in the castle." I looked around seeing no one here but I knew someone was bound to listen in on us. "Someone would tell on us and we would be next to get our heads decapitated."

She gently removed my hand from her mouth and still gave me the puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes playfully, backing away from the girl.

"But you guys are going to be-"

"Amber!" I stopped her mid sentence, seeing her mouth still open but she closed them, pouting again. I was about to talk but my I-Pad started vibrating in my hand. I looked to see a message coming from Mr. Hugo.

Fav Boss
Don't forget to give Landon the gold crown. Tonight is a VERY IMPORTANT Night.

I gasped, planting a hand on my forehead. My dumbass forgot to get the gold crown from the tailor today. I'm literally running around the castle trying to get everything settle for Landon and I forgot the most important thing.

"Why'd you gasped?" Amber questioned as my eyes shifted to her face which is giving me a confused look with an eyebrow raised.

"It's something I have to take care of Amber. I'll see you tonight okay?" The both of us shared a hug before we left from our position. I started going back on the other side of the castle to go get the crown for Landon.

When I got back to the other side of the castle to get to Landon's room, my feet were killing me. They were hurting like crazy but I couldn't stop. I needed to take this to Landon so he'll have it tonight. I started walking up the stairs and all I could think about is to get back in my bed and sleep.

I went up the last step and started to walk towards Landon's room. I noticed that there's no chamberlain by it. I arched a brow and shrugged it off, not even caring honestly. Knocking on the door, I waited for him to open it.

I looked on my I-pad to see that Mr. Hugo texted me to let me know what time the teams are suppose to be here at Landon's door. The door opened and I looked up to see Landon with nothing on except the towel that kept his bottom half non exposed.

"I didn't see a chamberlain-" I couldn't finish my sentence because he pull me inside by grabbing my arm and slammed his door shut, pushing me against it to give me a kiss on my lips. We both kissed in sync as I could feel his hands holding either side of my face.

I could feel his teeth pulling my bottom lip seductively as I could feel a smile forming on my face after he did that. "Well hello to you to Prince Landon."