~7

🔆Adaleah🔆

William opened Landon's door for me as I gave a smile, telling him thank you

William opened Landon's door for me as I gave a smile, telling him thank you. When I walked in my smile faltered when I noticed Landon frowning with his arms folded. I arched a brow trying to figure out what's his problem. I got here on time as always, I get his things like he asked, and I have his items in my hand right now!

"Yes your highness?" I questioned seeing that he grabbed his things from my hand and walked away to his closet. I arched my brow still trying to figure out what was wrong with him. "Did I do something wrong?" I questioned, walking his way and noticed that he stopped putting his suit in his closet.

He turned for me to see his blue eyes looking into my brown ones. He sighs and shake his head no. "No Adaleah, it's nothing."

I felt my I-pad vibrate and noticed that it's time for Landon to get dress so he can go downstairs to join the etiquette class.  "Hey Landon- I mean Prince Landon, you have to be down to the etiquette class."

He scoffed, walking away from me to his bathroom to slam the door. What is wrong with him? I heard knocking on his door and I went to open it. Jade opened the door, rushing in to put his uniform down that he had to wear. She gave me a smile, "How do you like working with the jackass?" She whispered as I giggled.

"It's horrible. I don't know what's wrong with him. He got mad at me because I smiled at William for opening the door when I had some of his uniforms in my hand." She giggled at me but she hugged me quick before leaving out so no one wouldn't think we were talking.

The staff isn't suppose to talk to each other while we were doing duties. But what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them. When she left, I went towards his uniform I noticed that he had a black suit. His blazer jacket is black with gold embroidery on it. His black slim slack pants, and a pair of loafers. I also noticed his crown his black. I arched my brow and looked at it.

Why is he wearing black? I didn't even try to figure out I just wanted him out the bathroom so I could take him downstairs and finish my job. I've been his assistant for 3 weeks and it's actually a good job. The only thing is, he's just a asshole who thinks he's suppose to have everything his way.

I huffed, trying to figure out what to do since he's in the bathroom getting all dolled up. He stays in the bathroom for exactly 3 hours and we didn't have that type of time to sit here. He had to be down in exactly 1 hour.

After what seemed like forever, he finally came out with a towel around his lower half and another one drying his hair. He needs to hurry up. We have to get to the hair team. I'll just text them to get up here. I hated that he wanted to take forever in the shower.