~3

🔆Adaleah🔆

"GET UP!! GET UP!!" Someone banged on my door which caused me to groan. I looked picked up my phone which is under my pillow and noticed the time.

5:30 A.M.

We have to get up at this time???? Oh heck no! I'm definitely not about to like this! My door slammed opened and I jumped a little, squinting my eyes at the door. It's a girl at the door, looking at me with a serious face. I couldn't see what she looked like but I could tell she was use to this.

"New girl. It's time to get up!!" She says, leaving from my door and not shutting it. I groan, laying back down on my bed.

Yep, this is about to be a long year.

"You never look a Royal in the eye unless they command it so. You need to stand straight. If you need to use the restroom, you go with the escort of the assistant. If you are with the Royal family, you may not go to the restroom." Miss. Taylor kept going on and on about the dos and the don'ts like we just didn't hear this from Mr. Hugo yesterday.

I rubbed my eye a little, still hearing her but not really hearing her. "Adaleah is what I'm saying is boring you?"

I felt all eyes on me as she called me out. All I did was rub my eye. It was itching!

"No ma'am my eye was itching. I'm sorry." I smile, letting her know that I'm being nice and actually listening when I wasn't.

"Adaleah, we don't tolerate anything like that. But I will let that slide." She spoke causing me to shift my eyes elsewhere and not trying to roll my eyes at her. "Any who, you will be in a group with an older worker to take a tour of the castle so you will know where to go and not look dumb." Well at least she's being very sincere about that.

My group toured the castle and then we went to the other side of the castle to see one of the Royals riding one of the horse.

"And here is where the royals ride their horses around. The stables, are over there." Mae spoke to us pointing at the stable barn by the other side of the backyard. Alison raised her hand with a smile on her face.

"Who is riding the horse now?" She asked as the girls started giggling. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. Mae only smiled, looking behind her to see one of them riding the horse.

We noticed that the horse galloped it's way towards us and I instantly heard little giggles and little shrieks from the girls. When the horse stopped, the Royal Prince hopped off, holding the horses rope. I didn't really recognized him until I noticed that he had a necklace of his family crescent around his neck.

His green eyes and light brown hair was standing out. The same thing with his chiseled face and facial hair. He's wearing a polo shirt which his arms where visible. There's tattoos on his arm, a watch on his other arm, he wore blue ripped jeans and low top vans.

I arched my brow trying to figure out how did he ride the horse with these street clothes on? I guess people can ride horses like that if they ride enough. He started smiling and gave a little wave greeting us as the girls giggled, shrieking a little.

"I see you guys are touring the castle." His accented voice spoke and the girls swooned over that. I rolled my eyes once again. "If you don't know me I'm Theodore, but Theo is welcomed."

Royal BloodрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ