~19

🔆 Adaleah 🔆

My heels clicked every walk I took trying to get to Landon's room. The video of the argument with his parents went viral within a second. The media was buzzing about the situation and Mr. Hugo told me check up on him since right now, he may need his best friend.

Well he needs more than just me. Honestly he needs the guys he hangs with. I walked up the stairs and when I got to the top, I was out of breath. Whew, those stairs be taking me out.

I walked towards his room to see the chamberlain doing his job and he noticed my presence. "Yes ma'am what can I do for you?"

"Is Prince Landon in his room? I'm Adaleah, his assistant." I gave a smile but I was still out of breath. I stood up straight trying to catch my breath. The chamberlain gave a no head shake, telling me that he's not in his room.

"You mean to tell me I walked up them stairs with my heels on and he's not even in his room?" A frustrated groan slipped from my lips as a chuckle slipped from someone else's.

Turning around, I saw Landon and Grayson standing still at the stairs. Amusement is playing on Landon lips as Grayson rolled his eyes at his friend for finding my pain amusing.

"Landon, being amused is something that should be a least of your worries right now." Grayson spoke giving his friend a frown at what he did.

Landon waved him off, "Please give us some space to talk. Peter you may go." He looked over at the chamberlain who I now know as Peter bowed and quickly left his door. Grayson gave him an unsure look but he pat his shoulder. The two of them shared glances at each other before Grayson shakes his head with a eye roll, following the path of going back down the stairs.

Landon gesture his room to me as the both of us walked towards it. He opened the door, leading us both inside of it. He went towards his closet, taking his top half of the suit off.

"Landon-"

"I know what you're going to say Adaleah. Mr. Hugo told you to come and check up on me didn't he?" He went towards his closet putting his jacket back on the hanger.

"Yes." I simply said and he chuckles unbuckling his belt and pulling it out of his loops of his dress pants. "But I told him I wouldn't be enough to help you, but he still insisted that I did."

Landon paused with his belt in his hand and looked at me. "Adaleah you're more than enough. Why'd you think he sent you?" He walked inside of his closet as I felt a smile trying to come on my face.

He's making me feel a different way, a way I never experienced with Willam. My stomach had butterflies in them, my heart started racing, and my feet were killing me. I started shifting one leg to the other as my feet were trying to give out on me because they were hurting.

"Adaleah are you okay?" I heard Landon asked as I looked up to see that he gave a concern look. He noticed that I'm shifting leg to leg. I chuckle, waving him off wanting him to be concerned about me right now. I need to be concern about him.

"It's fine. My feet are killing- Landon!!" I shrieked as he picked me up bridal style laughing at how I answered him. He walked towards his couch on the other side of his room, sitting me down on his couch. He sat down next to me and lift both of my legs on his lap but as soon as I tried to move them he firmly gripped my legs with his hand.