~8

⚔️Landon⚔️

"Why are we here again? I'm good at this." I rolled my eyes at my brother who seemed to keep getting all the girls attention. We were outside teaching the princesses how to archer apparently. I needed to be in my room, in bed with another girl and this is how I'm spending my Saturday.

"Because mother wants us to help the girls defend theirselves. Especially by perverted men." He said which caused me to scoff. I turned to see the girls talking amongst theirselves and others admiring us. "Besides I think this is a good cause. I would also like to teach the villager women the same thing."

"Really? Who would you teach first?" I questioned, as I saw him pick up his bow and arrow. He put the arrow in between the bow string, positioning himself to hit the target. He breathe in and exhaled out making the arrow fly from his bowstring. It landed right in the target. I heard clapping and he smiles, bowing at the people.

Like the Golden boy he is.

Rolling my eyes, he came back up and put his bow down. "Adaleah of course. She's really someone that catches on."

What is his deal with her? What is everyone's deal- no scratch that, every mens deal with Adaleah?!

"What's your deal with her?" I questioned as I went to position myself, making sure I hit my target. "I mean what's every man's deal with her. William can't keep her eyes off of her, you are always around her, even my friends use to like looking at her."

I heard Golden boy snort just when I breathe in, "I sense jealousy from you."

I breathe out, not hitting my target, instead I hit the arrow in the grass. I groaned, glaring at him. How dare he say that? I don't like her.. sure I use to have a crush on her but that crush is dead.

"I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous?" I questioned as I put my bow down and soon we went walking towards the girls.

"Because you use to have a crush on her. Also, you don't look at other girls the way you look at her." He smiled. I rolled my eyes when we stopped. Oh yeah I got to make a visit since she's down in the dungeon. "And take her out the dungeon. She doesn't deserve to be down there."

I frowned, folding my arms. I didn't have time to hear Golden boys speech about what I'm doing is wrong. I did need to check up on her though. It's been 5 days. I would lose it if I was down there.

The knights bowed as I nod my head, seeing the other Knight walking towards me and bowed. He started walking me to her cell and I walked closely to see her throwing a ball against the wall. I arched my brow, looking at the knight.

"Where did she get a ball from?" I questioned him. He didn't say anything so I got in his face wanting to know why she had something that can entertain her.

"Why is there a ball in her hand?" He sighs, swallowing.

"Your highness, Prince Theo-"

"So your boyfriend been down here? How charming!" I smiled walking towards the cell door as she continued to knock the ball against the wall. "I guess you are doing a lot of "slinging your coochie around" since you have every man around here being mesmerized by you."

"I had you mesmerized at the age of 15 didn't I? I didn't even have to sling my coochie around." I heard Killian; the knight behind me snort before coughing to make it seem like he coughed first. I glared, shifting my eyes to the left.