~17

🔆Adaleah 🔆

He walked with such confidence, his hands behind his back, his postured stood straight as he walked. His lips would form a smile whenever the princesses were asking him a question and he'll answer.

He wore a purple suit, with his watch on one hand. His hair is freshly cut and so is his beard and he wore his black loafers. His sliver crown shined on his head as he talked to his potential wives.

And here I was, taking in his appearance, looking at him like an animal ready to eat its prey. How can someone like him be such an asshole but yet so good looking? My body wanted to feel the touch of his hands roaming all-

Adaleah!! You have a boyfriend! A boyfriend that loves you so much. But do I love him?

"Who is the girl behind you?" One of the princesses, who I recalled her name is Lina or something like that asked Landon. I wanted to frown and throw up the middle finger to tell her to mind hers but I politely smiled. I didn't want to be put in the dungeon for being rude.

Landon glanced back at me and looked back at the princesses that wanted to know the same. "The girl behind me is Adaleah Fuller, my personal assistant. She will be owed with respect by you all. If I ever hear disrespect from any of you, you will be banished from the castle."

I knew Landon could do that but I wouldn't think he would do it for me.

Amara raised her hand and Landon looked over at her. "Yes Princess Amara?"

"Will she be everywhere with you? Even on our dates?"

Why all of a sudden I'm a topic of discussion? I get that they want to know who I am, but damn I'm not trying to steal your man. I mean I can since he loves me but that's besides the point.

"No she will not Amara." The girls nodded with a smile, looking at each other. So they want him alone? That's nothing new from a princess.

"Are you having an affair with her?" Princess Evie blurted out with her Australian accent coming out of her mouth. What?! Now they're accusing us of screwing each other? What is their deal with me?

Landon chuckled, stopping in front of the girl and shake his head no. "No Evie, we are not. Anymore questions?"

All 11 of them raised their hands up and Landon sighed of annoyance, walking away from them and back in front of me. "Anymore questions besides Adaleah and I's fantasy relationship?"

Everyone's hand went down and I rolled my eyes, not taking them serious. They really thought that Landon and I were screwing each other?

"My male servants and maids will escort you girls to your rooms and I will tell you who I will take on our first date." The girls made sure they said their goodbyes and I wanted to roll my eyes at all of them since they think Landon and I were secretly having an affair.

Landon turned to me with a smile as I frowned, shaking my head. "They don't like me."

He chuckles and started walking back towards the castle. I followed behind him but he stopped, motioning me to walk beside him. The both of us started walking back towards the castle. He put an arm around my shoulder as we walked and his cologne hit my nose which made him smell so good.