The Start

5 YEARS AGO.....
SALDAVIA, FRANCE

"Passe-moi le ballon de foot!!" One of Landons' Friend yelled out to another one of his friends

"Passe-moi le ballon de foot!!" One of Landons' Friend yelled out to another one of his friends. (Pass me the football)

They were outside in the backyard playing a game of soccer. They were either shirtless or they were sweating from underneath their shirts. The bodyguards stayed outside with the young kids, looking at them play.

Landon passed the ball to his friend, which is his teammate right now and the ball went inside of the goal. His team cheered as the ball went inside of the net.

"Boys!! Venez chercher de l'eau!" Marta, One of the Albania servants called out to the sweaty teenagers that were tired. (Come and get water!!)

They went over to the servant and got the bottles of water. They all gulped down the water, talking amongst their self about anything other than soccer.

Adaleah and Her mother Aniyah had gotten out of the limo, grabbing her mom baked cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. The royal family loved Aniyah's baked goods and invited her to bring her delicious sweet goods every time they had an event coming.

Aniyah smiled as she saw Chevalier; Knight Gavin. The brown skin man made sure he got a greeting in to the Miss. Beautiful Fuller.

The two flirted almost all the time and Adaleah always rolled her eyes as her mother talked to the man. The two of them arrived to France when she was 10 years old.

Her parents split up because her mother wanted to pursue her life as a baker. Her father however, didn't like the dream she had. So with that being said, her mother left him. He eventually got married two years after they left the states.

"Here, let me take those ma'am." Gavin smiled, grabbing the boxes that Aniyah had in her hand. Adaleah rolled her eyes once again and the three went walking towards the castle as Gavin told jokes that only seemed to give Aniyah a laugh.

Adaleah didn't hear anything because she could careless about what they were talking about. As they walked into the castle, they had to go towards the kitchen which had been on the other side of the castle.

The servants were everywhere, making sure the castle is spotless for tonight. She watched as the maids were running around also. She always thought that working for the Royal family was a waste of time. No one went home to see their families and they even had to work holidays.

The three continued to walk outside to go towards the kitchen. As the three walked that way, the guys stopped talking when their eyes followed the young brown skin girl walking with her mother and the knight.

Landon kept his eyes on the young girl, yearning for her eyes to look back at him. The young Prince had romantic feelings for the young girl even if he didn't even know what love was.