~16

⚔️Landon⚔️

"Prince Landon why are you not getting ready?" Adaleah questioned me as I continued to have my arms planted behind my head feeling the wind touch my skin. I looked over at my personal assistant and smiled. She gave me an annoyed look as I continued to smile, wanting to get on her nerves.

I watched as her brown eyes looked at my lips. I licked them to see what she would do. She didn't do anything but move her eyes away from them.

"Come on Adaleah, I'll get ready in a few. Besides I really don't care for golfing." I got out from my balcony lounge chair seeing that her eye still looked a little purple from yesterday.

But she still looks so pretty.

"Prince Landon you're going to be late. You told Samuel you would get there at exactly 3 p.m. it's already 3:04." She tapped on her iPad for something and I took in her appearance. A green blouse, black pencil skirt, her natural hair is freely on her head, she wore a little makeup, and her hoop earrings dangled every time she moved her head. Her high heels were green and her legs were just showing so much skin.

Skin I want to feel so much. I know things with us haven't been on the same page but if I would've gave in to her that night, kissing her would've came to mind.

Wanting to touch those lips of hers would've made me crave more of her and then, she would have been bent over the rail crying out my name then regretting it the next day.

Being cold to her wasn't an option but I knew leaving me alone wasn't an option for her either. When Nadia came to comfort me, all I could think about was my curly headed friend crying to her boyfriend about what I did.

"If you're done looking at me, I think you should get ready." Adaleah gave a frown looking at me while I apologized looking at her and went inside of my room to smile more at what I did.

I groaned of annoyance as the SUV came to a stop. I hated wearing golfing clothes. I was about to get out but my driver opened the door for me. I quickly thanked him and noticed the trunk was opened. Leah had my golf clubs on her shoulder as she had her iPad in her hand. I frowned as she had my golf clubs on her back. Those things are heavy and she wants to carry it?

I get that I'm a prince but she doesn't need to do everything. My old self wouldn't have cared about her carrying it but since I'm becoming new and improved, I didn't like it. So me being the gentleman that I am, when she turned to walk I stood in her way, pulling the bag off of her.

"Prince Landon what are you doing? You can't carry those! Your parents will have my head if they knew you were carrying your stuff." She nagged about my parents and I rolled my eyes. pulling her aside from the SUV,  I grabbed her iPad and threw it in the back of the trunk before shutting it back down.

I still didn't like that she puts Prince infront of my name even after I told her to call me Landon.

"My parents are not here, I'm here to have fun, and while I'm having fun," I paused, turning to her not so short height with a smile. "You're going to have fun with me."

Leah has been treating herself like a pack mule every since she knew that I had to meet with these princesses in the next few weeks. All I ever think about is if I had to choose, who would be my future wife? I already had my answer since I was 15 but I knew I couldn't have her.