~1

Five years later...

⚔️Landon ⚔️

The classical music played, people from royal families talked amongst their selves, and some people danced- well waltz

The classical music played, people from royal families talked amongst their selves, and some people danced- well waltz. My parents were one of those that were waltzing. My brother socialized with his friends laughing like everything in our family is so right, so perfect.

It's the opposite as I looked at it from my point of view.

My sister is marrying a Prince from another country as my parents had it settled. Syd didn't like the idea of the guy and the guy definitely didn't like her. The both of them didn't care for each other but now, my sister loves that man as much as he loves her.

My family makes up this fairytale about us being a beautiful perfect family but we really weren't. Mother and father argued from time to time, My brother; Golden boy had secrets of his own but he didn't let anyone know about it.

My sister, she didn't tell us about her marriage life but something about it rubbed me the wrong way. Something in her relationship didn't seem so perfect like it's suppose to but I guess it's my own point of view like I said.

"Your Highness." Luna curtsy in front of me with a smile. My ring on my index finger grazed under my nose with a smile on display. As kids I hardly liked Luna Monet but on my 15th birthday, I lost my virginity to her which led us to grow a little friendship with benefits. At one point I tried to stay away from her but we couldn't leave each other alone.

"Princess Luna. It is a pleasure to see you in...so much clothing." I smiled causing her to stand up straight with a sly smile. She placed her hand out, waiting for me to grab it. My father also wanted me to stay away from Luna since her parents arranged her to marry some Connard who didn't deserve her.

"If we get out of here, you will see me in.. less clothing." She smiles as I take a hand in hers. I stood up, pulling my chair back to its position and followed her to the middle of the ballroom. We got in our position as our etiquette teacher taught us and we began ballroom dancing. I noticed that she got better than last time she danced.

We started dancing until we knew our coast was clear. She grabbed my hand and we walked wherever secluded area that was open. We walked inside some secluded area and that only took a second for us to get aroused and strip our clothing off.

After we had sex, we had to get back to the ballroom party but it seemed as if things were dying down in here. She was about to go but I grabbed her arm, making her look at me.

"Come over tonight." She smiled big nodding her head. We departed ways going back to our families and I noticed the deep disapproval looks they had on their face.