~9

🔆Adaleah🔆

Walking to Landon's door, I noticed a unfamiliar face by it. Must be another chamberlain that's in William place for today. I greeted him with a smile as he smiled back.

"Can I help you?" He smiled as I continued to smile back.

"Yes. Is Prince Landon woke?" I asked him as he shakes his head with a no.

"He's still slumbering." He spoke causing me to frown at what he said. He's still sleep at this time? It's basically 1 in the afternoon and he's suppose to be downstairs at the ball room to practice his ballroom dancing tomorrow. Why is he so difficult?

"I'm Adaleah, his assistant and I was wondering could I go inside to wake him up? He has to get ready for his dancing lesson."

The chamberlain nods his head and opens the door for me to go inside. I walked inside of the room to see that clothes were down on the floor, scrolled everywhere. I huffed in annoyance because he hooked up with someone again. I looked to see the clothes of a woman's attire on the floor, followed by a pair of underwear by his closet. I closed my eyes and shake my head.

Why is it always one girl after another? What is his problem with screwing girls? I hope one day he finds a girl who he begs to stay in his life.

"It's not polite to walk in without being invited first." I got startled and turned to him to see that he's already up, towel on his lower half, while there's a toothbrush hanging from his mouth. His blue eyes started to trail down my body looking at what I had on.

"It's not polite to look at someone like a perv." I shot back at him, folding my arms. He looked back at me as I looked back at him. "I had to see if you were up so I wouldn't lose my job. It's important."

He took the toothbrush out of his mouth and smiled. "Awww look who's worried about their little job." He turned around to go back in his bathroom as I frown walking behind him.

"I'm only doing this job because you hired me to be your assistant! Why are you being so difficult Prince Landon?! You act like a little spoiled girl if I'm being honest. You think you can have everything your way! The world doesn't work out that way and if I'm being honest again, your brother will be the best king this country has ever seen." After I said what I said, I wish I hadn't.

My mom always said that my mouth would always get my in trouble and what I just said to him, would get me hung and they would cut off my head.

When he rinsed his mouth out, he spit out the water before chuckling. He grabbed a towel to wipe his mouth. He turn to me and came walking towards me. Now we were face to face but I could see his blue eyes darkened and he pushed me against the wall followed by his hand gripping my neck.

I must've struck a nerve because his face is filled with anger. "Adaleah, didn't we talk about this? I can have you hanged or even worse, public shamed in front of everyone. I could get you slashed. Don't ever think you can say these things out of thin air, this isn't America."

"I'm beginning to think you have a kink." I struggle to smile but I wished I wouldn't have said that because he gripped my neck tighter. Then he lowered his head with his lips hitting my ear.

"I'm beginning to think you really want to get hung." He pulled away from me as I try to regain my breathing. "Now get out of my room so I can get ready and you can take me downstairs to the ball room."