~4

🔆Adaleah🔆

"Adaleah, you are assisting the royal family along with Claudine. Make sure you do what you are told. I don't want any complaints. Understood?" Miss. Taylor questioned as we both nod our heads.

"Yes Miss. Taylor." We both said, earning a nod from her. She waved us off to go ahead to the royal princes.

It's been a week at the castle and so far I don't like it. I mean it pays good money but there are so many rules you can't even keep up with. I miss my mom, and my friends. Well the friends I did have.

We arrived at the back yard to see the two princes battling each other which seems like they were fencing. We went towards them and sure enough they were battling each other in fencing. The two were in the white vest, with their swords in their hands.

Someone poked one of the other and they stopped battling. The two took of their helmets and I noticed Landon features. I only seen his grey eyes. He had facial hair, his face is structured and his short hair is tossed a little from the helmet.

"Lucky shot golden boy." Landon smirked at Theo who only smirked back at him. He chuckles at his younger brother and rolled his eyes.

"I'm always the best Landon. Don't forget that." He smiled as two boy servants take their helmets and their swords. Claudine started walking towards them as I followed.

She stopped at the both of them, with the two looking at her. She curtsy, calling out their formal names. I didn't say anything but I did curtsy so they would know that I'm acknowledging them as well.

We both stood back up and Theo smiled as I felt someone staring at me. "We're here to assist you your royal highness." Claudine spoke not looking up at the two but down at her feet.

"You can lift your heads you know? We're not going to behead you." Theo spoke causing the both of us to raise our heads. I noticed that Landon stared at me as I looked back at him with a frown. I know he's trying to take all of me in but staring at me like that shouldn't be acceptable.

"Very well, I have to look for a suit to wear for tonight's ball party." Theo smiles, "Claudine you can assist me since Pretty boy here has to do his punishment requirements before he can even do anything. Isn't that right?" He looked over at Landon with a taunting smile before Landon rolled his eyes, scoffing at him.

"Whatever Golden boy." He said before Theo went walking with Claudine and I got stuck with the royal pain in the ass. We both looked at each other which seemed like hours but I cleared my throat and stood aside, wanting him to go in front of me. He's royal after all.

He came towards me as we stared at each other once again. "Hi." He said breathlessly.

"Hi." I spoke, titling my head for him to go in front of me. He chuckles before he put his hand out for me to go in front of him. I chuckled because he's not about to make me go in front of him. I don't need him staring at my ass nor my legs.

"Ladies first." He said which I shake my head no.

"Royalty first." I spoke causing him to nod his head, walking while I walked behind him. I took in his height to noticed he's about 6"1. Wow he really did grow into a handsome...man.

We started walking towards the castle I guess so he could change also. We arrived at the back door and I was met with more maids. They noticed me and Landon and they continued to do their job I'm guessing so Landon won't tell and they won't get in trouble or worse. Beheaded.