~13

⚔️Landon⚔️

"And again!!" Dahlia ran a hand across her face again as Nadia and I repositioned ourselves to waltz once again

"And again!!" Dahlia ran a hand across her face again as Nadia and I repositioned ourselves to waltz once again. We've been doing this since I had been called to be down here in the ball room to waltz. It's on my schedule before I need to go do other duties as a prince.

Today I had to go to the village to visit the orphans with my golden brother and Syd. They wanted us to sit with the kids and get to know them.

But as of now, I'm waltzing with Nadia because Mom and Dad are suppose to host an event in the ball room tomorrow. We started dancing once again and I tried to look into Nadia's eyes like I'm suppose to but I couldn't. My eyes kept going to the one that kept my eyes open ever since I was 15.

Our relationship with us being friends again were off to a rocky start but then eventually, everything fell into place. I'm so grateful that it did but I can't help but to think what would've happened if we weren't friends in the beginning. I wouldn't even know who she was. But I think we would've found each other. I just feel... attached to Leah. I always did.

"Oww!!" I heard a shriek coming from Nadia's mouth. She pulled away quickly and started to bend down to touch her foot that I accidentally stepped on. I didn't mean to step on it, I was thinking about other things and not dancing with Nadia.

Dahlia stopped the music and I grabbed Nadia's hand only for her to gently pull away. "Nadia I didn't-"

"It's okay Landon. I just need some rest is all. We've been at this all day." She cuts me off, still poorly holding onto her foot. I just told Dahlia to let us dance another time for Nadia's foot to be okay. She agreed and I picked her up bridal style, taking her in the guest bedroom.

After I took her in the guest bedroom, I made sure that one of the maids got her an ice pack. I would've stayed but I had to go to the orphanage. "Landon?"

I stopped to look at Nadia since she called my name. "Yes?"

She opened her mouth to say something but then she closed it, which made me arch my eyebrow. "Yes Nadia?"

She just covers it with a smile and shake her head. "Nothing Landon. Go and enjoy those kids."

I smiled leaving out of her room with a confused look on my face. Was there something bothering her? I just left it at that and decided to go downstairs to the limousine. When I made it down the stairs and out to the front door, I noticed that no one was by the car but the male servant and knights.

I quickly smiled as the knight opened the door for me. Slipping inside of the car, I noticed Syd, and Golden boy already in here talking about something. The two of them continued to talk as I thought more about Adaleah and where she might be right now.