~10

🔆Adaleah🔆

I continued to look at the empty space that he patted. This is something I'm not comprehending well. What is going on?

"Prince Lan-"

"Landon." He corrected me, opening the picnic basket. "I gave you permission to call me by my first name."

"So you're really trying to make this normal? Landon why are you doing this?"

He stopped digging in the basket and sighed. "I'm doing something nice for you."

I folded my arms with an arched eyebrow. He's being nice now? I don't believe it. "Why now?"

"Stop asking questions." He demanded as I scoffed turning back around to walk away. I could hear him call my name but I continued to ignore him. I don't know what game he's playing but I don't like it.

I felt my wrist being grabbed once again, making me frown and stop. I turned around to see that he's giving me a sad look. "Landon I don't know why you're doing this but you're wasting your time."

"Can you at least hear me out?" He questioned as I frowned once again, sighing with irritation.

"No. Now please let go." I felt him still gripping my wrist. Why isn't he letting me go?

"What if I don't want to let you go?" He questioned causing me arch a brow. What did he mean by that? "Adaleah our friendship ended because of what I did. I just want my friend back."

I laughed a little pulling away from him to look at his tall frame with those blue eyes on display. "Why should I be your friend again? Yet along talk to you. You're disrespectful, mean, an asshole, and selfish. You locked me in the dungeon and let's not forget that you keep choking me like it's some kink."

I didn't hear him say anything to me since I'm saying all of this stuff. He knew I was right about what I said. He lets go of my wrist, backing up from me with his head down.

"Now, I'm leaving." I turned back around to walk away but something stopped me. I know I was harsh but he needed to hear that. Someone needed to tell him that.

But the hurt in his eyes told me a different story. I didn't feel right just leaving him by himself in a beautiful garden with a picnic that could be for anyone but he made it for me. I huffed, trying to figure out what I should do. Hang with William or hang with Landon?

I really want to hang with Will though.

I huffed out loud, rubbing my forehand with my hand. I wouldn't do this but I kinda feel bad now. I turned back around and started walking back towards Landon. When I continued to walk, I noticed that he had most of the things put up by getting one of the newest maids and some male servants to get the things up also.

I bit my lip, feeling bad that he had all this for me and now it's wasted. The maid curtsied as the male servant bowed. They continued to gather the things up right along with more people. They left with nothing set up. He had his hands in his pocket, kicking something by his foot. He turned around to see that I'm standing not to far from him.

His face turned into confusion trying to figure out why I was here. "I thought you left?" I could hear the hurt in his voice but I sighed, walking slowly towards him.