They found a bench and took seat next to each other. "About the diary again..do you really mean it?" She asked for the third time as he keep avoiding the question. The second time was when they started walking.

"Why are you so curious? It's a lame diary." Jay replied making Eunsoo groaned.

"You said it was made for me. Of course, I want to know."

"Was made." Jay emphasised the words as he tried to highlight what she said.

"Still, I want to know." Eunsoo doesn't give up, yet replied back.

"Fine."

She smiled happily as she waited for him to continue.

"I have a small crush on you when we first met. Yes, I adored you so much that's why I asked you to be my friend." Jay avoid her eyes and looked away shyly.

Eunsoo raised her eyebrow, "Then you being a jerk to me. We fought and you moved out."

"Hey, I said sorry in the diary. I also treated you after you had accident with Yoonsuk." Jay frowned as he made Eunsoo let out chuckles.

"You were jealous of Heeseung and Taehyun back then, I see." Eunsoo teased him even more. Jay was about to tease her with what happened last night but chose to not touch about the topic.

They stayed quite and let the silence became the atmosphere. Jay cleared his throat while handing her the paper bag he was holding.

"What's this?" Eunsoo asked.

"Take it out." Jay ordered her.

To her surprise, it was a knitted cardigan. He smiled at her before gazing at the sky again. "Where did you buy this? It's so beautiful." She compliments.

"I made it."

She looked at him in surprise.

Eunsoo tried the cardigan and it fits her well. She smiled excitedly to him, "Thank you, Jay."

"But why do you give this to me? You even knitted by yourself."

"I made it years ago. I thought it ugly so I think I should give it to you." Jay said teasingly as he was prepared to get scolded.

"You're assuming ugly clothes suits me?" She joked but with serious face.

Jay chuckled, "I just thought it look ugly because it didn't turn out as I wanted it to be."

Eunsoo frowned, "It's beautiful! What do you mean? At least you good at knitting." She said as she avoided his eyes.

"You don't know how to knit?"

"I once tried but it's so damn hard. Maybe, knitting isn't for me." Eunsoo said as she leaned her head to the back.

Jay stood and ruffled her hair, "You got other talents. Don't worry." Eunsoo smiled at him as she took off the cardigan he gave and  put back in the paper bag.

As Eunsoo stood up, Jay spoke.

"Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Go to where--" She yelped as he pulled her wrist.

They got into Jay's car and he drove to an apartment that only few meters away from his parents house.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"My old house."

"You got two houses?"

"Three actually." Eunsoo widened her eyes upon the statement. It make sense since he's the son of the most famous CEO and a famous model.

As they stepped into the house. It was neat and clean. She was amazed by how Jay kept his house clean. "Welcome to my private place and music studio." Jay said in dramatic way. Eunsoo chuckled as a response as she walked around the house. It was a loft apartment.

Eunsoo ran as soon as she saw a lot of musical influences. Jay chuckled to see his wife was amazed like a kid sees musical instruments for the first time. "Can I try to play this?" She asked Jay as she was hesitate to touch it because she was scared if she suddenly made a mess.

Jay nodded and sat down on a chair in front of her. Jay laughed so hard when he saw Eunsoo struggling to follow the guitar chords. "I'm trying. Don't laugh." She warned him as he shook his head.

He took his electric guitar and let out a music sound earning the girl's attention.

It was a guitar cover from enchanted by Taylor Swift.

As he ended the song, Eunsoo praised him making his cheeks flushed and immediately looked away.

"You can be a musician, Jay. Your voice must be good in songs."

Jay smiled as he looked down at his guitar, "You got it. I want to be a musician but I don't want to make my dad disappointed in me for not choosing what he want."

Eunsoo raised her eyebrow, "I'm sure he wouldn't mind though. People will love your songs! It enough for your dad to be proud of you."

"I already became a model. Also, an actor. It's too late to turn back." Jay said.

"You can be a singer after you've finished with the drama." Eunsoo suggests to him.

"You really want me to be a singer, huh?"

"Of course! I want to see you archive what you want. I always support you from the back." She said excitedly as she smiled brightly to him.

"I know." He leaned closer to her face making Eunsoo backed a bit as her eyes moved to his lips. Jay noticed and poked her nose as he chuckles.

What was that?