Chapter 25: Going To Washington

Start from the beginning

Evander: It's at home because I left it there.

Angel: Hurry up please.

Evander: I will. Bye mum.

Drew hangs up the call as I sighs to myself.

Miles: Was that an Avenger thing?

Evander: Probably or some S.H.I.E.L.D. shit. Look go home and we'll continue your training when I come back.

Miles: Alright.

I open the door as I watched Miles grabbed his bags and left the base as I grabbed my bag as I stuffed my new suit inside and leaves the base before closing as i open a portal and jumps into it.

(Eleven Minutes Later)

My portal soon open that I crawled out of to see I made it to my house as I stalled time by going to get some pizza as I walks inside and walked inside of the living room as I saw Natasha sitting there with my mum.

Evander: I'm here.

Angel: Finally, you always want to take your time coming home.

Evander: *roll my eyes* Cass wanted me to stay longer, but I told her no so here I am.

Angel: Well okay I'm going to let you and her talk while I check on Roisin.

I watched as mum leaves the living room as I sat on the couch looking at Natasha.

Evander: Okay is this an Avenger thing or a S.H.I.E.L.D. thing?

Natasha: A S.H.I.E.L.D. one, Fury request you to come to D.C. to help the Captain.

Evander: Okay I'm in. When are we leaving?

Natasha: Tomorrow, so go pack your things.

Evander: Roger that. *chuckles a bit*

I walks up to my room and started packing up some clothes and my new suit .

(The Next Day, Washington D.C.)

It was the next day as me and Natasha made it to D.C. and now where walking through the S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters, and we made to an office in which she knocked and Fury opened the door.

Nick: Agent Romanoff, good to see you, and you two Mr. Axe.

Evander: How ya been Nickie?

Nick: Don't call me that.

Evander: Still going to call you that.

Fury soon let me and Natasha into the office as he started to debrief us on the mission as it was bout a ship named the Lumarian Star and it being held hostage. After getting debriefed and leaving the office Natasha looks at me.

Natasha: I'm going to get the Captain, enterian yourself until I get back.

Evander: Alright.

I soon left her and started walking to the gym that they have.

(Thirty Minutes Later)

I was using the punching bag as practice of some boxing moves that my old man taught me.

(Like this)

As I was punching the bag I heard footsteps and saw that Natasha walked up to me as I stopped.

Evander: We ready?

Natasha: Yup, where is your suit?

Evander: Well I'm fixing it up as I got a back up with me.

Natasha: Alright, suit up.

I nodded my head as I open a portal and jumps inside of it and come out in my new suit as I like to call it my Stealth Suit.

Evander: Fits right nice.

Natasha: Okay let's go to the hanger.

Evander: Well lead the way.

I started to follow Natasha as we make our way to the hanger.