𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.

I was tryna keep this chapter long, but with what i got planned it's gonna be too long so consider this part 1 :P

Check innn 🫡

𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 - 𝟣𝟣:𝟣𝟣𝖺𝗆

Some time had passed by and as Kaiyeer and Milan continued to lay low, trying to wait til things died down.

It was a lot of adjusting to get used to, like moving into the new place and living somewhere unfamiliar than what she was used to.

But Kai was trying to make the most of it and make his girlfriend as comfortable as possible, which she gladly appreciated.

The next couple of weeks were filled with the couple trying to accommodate to their new place, fully furnishing it as it was basically empty when they arrived.

The moving process was a lot to juggle trying to get clothes from not one but two houses as well as other things to the new house.

It took a lot of help but Kai managed to get it done with the help from banks, Dougie the cripple as Lani liked to call him and his other friends and got most of the process done.

They'd been working all day yesterday, starting immediately right after Kai had came back from his anger management classes that started that week as well.

That's why Lani didn't fault him for being as tired as he was the following morning, sleeping in as late as he was.

She'd tried to wake him up, asking her boyfriend to get her a smoothie since she'd suddenly been craving one really badly, but he just kept bullshitting her and falling back to sleep.

That's why she decided to just take his car and go get it herself instead of waiting for him to finally wake up.

"Now you know he gonna be mad when he wake up and found out you just left without saying nothing." Bri spoke, her voice rang through out the FaceTime call as she watched her friend drive

"That's why Ima get him something too, shut his ass right up." Lani replied.

"What you getting from the smoothie place?"

"Probably a Mango Magic, and one of they chicken wraps. Mm, them shits buss every time." She told her, already thinking about it

"Man I wish I was off to go with, that sound mad good." Bri grumbled, putting her phone on the charger in the secluded corner she was hiding in, hoping nobody called for her so she could just chill til lunch.

"I don't see how you do it, bro you be working damn near ERRDAY." Lani shook her head, making Bri laugh before she covered her mouth, not trying to give up her secret spot.

"Bitch I don't know how I do it either, but then I remember soon as the 1st roll around every dang month."

"Girl bye you know Dougie would take care of you in a heartbeat, I don't know why you won't let him."