𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

Part One of the five part trip, y'all ready? Lol ya should put predictions here or what you want to happen and then come back once all chapters is up to see if you was right!

Check in? 🫡

𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗜, 𝗙𝗟 -  𝟣:𝟦𝟧𝗉𝗆

𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗜, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟣:𝟦𝟧𝗉𝗆.

The group had landed not too long ago in Miami, and as promised milan made sure she texted her mother soon as it was permissible to cut their phones back on, easing her mother's nerves.

Marcy simply responded telling Lani to stay safe and have fun but with the new turn of events of the trip- more like who, Lani felt her mood slipping by the second.

She was quiet the entire plane right, couldn't even sleep like how she wanted to after seeing Khaliyah was tagging along on the trip.

Seeing the same girl Kai was all over in those videos, knowing she'd be in the same house as her, as kai and knew she clearly liked him.

Milan wasn't trying to let it get to her but just the thought of seeing her up on him in person upsetted her.

Had she known she was coming, Lani would've never agreed to come in the first place and would've happily stayed in New York.

But now it was too late and she was in Miami for the week with him and his girlfriend.

"Where is Dougie and Kai at??" Bri groaned, taking a seat next to Lani as she slipped her jacket off while the whole group waited for the boys to come back.

They left to get the rental cars, at first they was only going to get one but with the extra people coming last minute.

It was clear they were going to need two cars to get around.

Kai and Dougie left to get the rentals, at first all the boys were trying to go but Blu's girlfriend Shyanne didn't want to be left alone with all the bags, so only Kai and Dougie left to get them.

But that was an hour ago, and the group was starting to get hot waiting outside and impatient.

"I swear I'm boutta call this nigga, he really getting me tight how long it take you to get two cars??" Bri complained, yet receiving no response from her friend and sighed

Lani had been mostly quiet since Khaliyah's arrival, she'd barely said anything on the plane ride here or since they've landed.

"You okay?" Bri asked, before rolling her eyes "Well obviously you're not okay, duh bri." She spoke to herself before continuing.

"I swear I didn't know them bitches was coming, all Dougie told me was blu girl was coming and that's it.
I can't wait til we get to the house so I can cuss his ass out." Bri muttered, making Lani smile.

"It's not his fault."

"Girl yes it is, he had to have knew cause like Nigga it's your bnb, how don't you know who coming. Then he cheesing like the damn kool aid man talking about it's gon be a movie, yeah a scary one nigga."