𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯.

"The way he lick me like a cigar, it's 𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗞𝗘 about that nigga."

Check inn 🫡

It was around 8pm on a Friday night, the weekend finally kicked off and Lani was spending the night in the house watching tv with cuddles.

Milan was chilling in her living room, scrolling on social media like always, her posts going up since she posted a photo earlier but she wasn't really worried about it.

As much as she didn't want to, her mind was still on the argument she had with Kai last night.

They still hadn't spoken, when she woke up and saw no texts or calls from him, her heart sank but she tried to brush it off as much as she could.

She still was upset about their fight and since Kai hadn't reached out he must've still been upset as well.

She saw that he posted but didn't dare click the story, she didn't want him to see her username in her views and would only swipe the story half way but not all the way to view his story, seeing he only posted a picture in the studio.

With time to sit and think, she could understand why Kai would be upset because he couldn't control his exes actions but she felt like he played a role in it whether it was intentional or not, he still did and she didn't like the fact that he couldn't see that.

She also realized that he was right and she couldn't be upset because they weren't together when him and his ex had sex, but on the same hand she still felt like it was a double standard and had she did the same thing, Kai wouldn't look at her the same.

So while Lani could understand, she still felt some type of way about how things went down and them not speaking only put a damper on her mood even more.

But one thing Lani didn't like to do was dwell on things, so to take her mind off of it she distracted herself by watching baddies and damn near getting caught up with the show in one day.

She was currently on the Episode where chrisean and Jela were fighting Slim and Rollie, cracking up at how Rollie just snatched her wig off to scare Jela, only to end up getting beat up by her.

(A\N can I just say Rollie really pissed me off when she did that shit😭😂😂 swore she was scaring somebody just to end up on the grass, titties out looking stupid!)

Lani sat besides cuddles, laughing away while eating some pizza she ordered when her phone went off.

Sistas 💞

Bri💕
Is we popping out tonight?
Cause it's the weekend and a bitch off work😛

Sammy💘
Heavy on the off work!😭