𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

Another update 😆 in less than 3 mins?? Oh y'all blessed! Lmao sn, I was gonna make the last one a big chapter but I ended up writing too much so I cut it into two.

Check in 🫡

It the next day, and Kai and the boys were at the studio writing new songs to keep the ball rolling

Instead of staying at his house by herself, Lani had Kai take her home to relax and check on cuddles, make sure she was okay.

Lani spent the day cleaning around her house for the most part, it was clean but not as clean as it usually was since she wasn't home a lot. Only to feed cuddles and change her litter but that was it mostly.

Her room was a mess from her always rummaging through it to get more clothes to take back to Kai's place and she needed to get it together.

So that's what she did, talking with her mom in the process, just updating her on everything going on in life. Talks with her mom was the best, as the two had a good relationship and wished she saw her more.

Before she hung up she promised to visit her soon, and continued to get her house in order.

Milan ended up finishing a few hours later, just getting out of the shower around the same time the girls said they were outside.

Bri had got off of work, wanting to go check up on her friend after everything that happened and asked Sam if she wanted to come in which she said yes.

But things were like Deja Vu, Bri and Lani talked about the situation amongst other things when the two noticed Sam's quietness, and Just like last time, Bri brought it up first.

"Sam wassup with you?"

"What do you mean?" Sam looked up from her phone, looking at Bri who stared back at her.

"I mean ever since we came here you just been real quiet and stuff, you doing the same thing you was doing last time." She explained and while Lani ate her Jamaican food bri got on the way over, in the conversation as well.

"Nothing."

"Bro I know you, I know when something wrong. What happened?" Bri asked.

"Is it because of the thing with meech?" Lani piped up, making her scoff.

"Of course you'd think it's about a nigga."

"What?" Lani jerked her head back.

"I don't think anything, I was only asking since I saw y'all had something going on in the comments on my post."

"So that's it, the only reason why I could be mad?"

"That was the only thing I can think of as to why you would be, yes." She nodded, drinking some water.