𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Talkin out his neck🗣️, pistol to his throat 😤

Check innn🖤

𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 - 𝟦:𝟥𝟣𝗉𝗆

Kaiyeer sat in the car with an anxious Milan in the passenger seat with his as he pulled up to his mother's house.

"Can you stop laughing?" Lani huffed, attitude in her tone that Kai paid no attention to.

"No cause what is you scared for bae?"

"I didn't say I was scared! I- I said a little nervous. You dragging it like I jus said the funniest shit ever." She grumbled.

"Nah cause you act like you ain't never met my moms before. It's the same shit any other time you came."

"Yeah but that was before we broke up, like what If she not really feeling me cause I stopped coming around or what if Rer-"

"You dead just talked to my moms and Rere don't feel a way, so stop thinkin that."

"But you don't know that for sure."

"How you gon tell me it's my family." He laughed, grabbing the duffle bag full of money from the backseat. "Nobody gotta issue witchu bae, I promise. Stop stressin yaself out over nothin."

"If you'n wanna come in then you really don't got to, Ima jus be in and out."

"You be saying that and then be ina house chilling like you gon spend the night." She sucked her teeth, making him laugh

"Chill I be gettin sidetracked and shit."

"So you gon come or what?" He asked again, about to open the door.

"You sure it's not gonna be awkward?" She asked once more, needing to be reassured

"No Bae, it ain't gon be awkward unless ya dramatic ass make it that way."

"Shut up." She laughed, opening her car door as well.

Locking the door behind them, the two of them made their way up to the house as Kai opened the screen door letting Lani knock.

The two stood in the door way for a few seconds before hearing yelling sounding like Lena's voice before footsteps coming to the door as it opened, revealing his younger sister Arianna.

"Wait a minute girl-Who at the door Ree?" Lena called out from the kitchen table, pausing what she was doing

"Kay kay, he brought lani with him!" She replied, still staring at Lani as she opened her arms.

"Hey sis."

"Hey." Lani replied with just as much enthusiasm, hugging her back.

At the mention of her name, Lena got up from the seat leaving the table full of candies and made her way towards the front.