𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.

"𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜."

Check Innn 🫡

"Girl is that him again?" Bri asked Lani

Her and Sam were over Lani's house, chilling in her room while she was filling bri in on the details of what transpired the night of the club and what's happened since.

It's been a few days since her hosting, and since she gave Kai her number for them to plan a date, but she didn't think it would really happen.

And this soon.

Usually when Milan gave her number out to guys, and at first it would be cool, they would ask to link up until she told them they had to take her on a date first, like an actual date- not sitting in a car smoking "date"

A nice setting for the two to get to know each other.

That usually would scare some off, and the few who did take her out on dates the last couple of times, they have all been misses.

Badly.

When she said that she was hoping Kai would've fell back, like she was use to but he didn't.

He'd been trying to see Lani and go on a date for a few days now, and she'd been spinning him cause his actions were shocking and scaring her at the same time.

His blatant want and desire for her, she wanted to chop it up to him just wanting to have sex with her but the way they both been texting non stop the past days that went by and his persistence on wanting her, he was slowly changing her mind about him.

So finally after enough of putting it off and running out of excuses, Milan finally agreed to go on a date tonight.

"He just said we going to Ruth Chris." She replied, typing while Bri groaned.

"Ooh Bitch you better get the stuffed chicken so I can come over and get some."

"You always being greedy, hungry ass... you know I am though."

"You said all that just to say you gonna get it like fuck outta here." Bri laughed and Lani threw her pillow at her before going back into her phone and texting Kai back.

"What time he coming?"

"He said around 7 something." She replied and bri looked her phone.

"Well it's already 4, almost 5 bitch you needa get a move on. You know what you wearing?"

"Nope."

"Bitch you chilling real hard to not have shit done." Bri joked and Lani laughed while Sam was just in her phone, not really paying attention or talking to them.

"Wait hold on, i just ordered this dress let me show you." Lani got up from the bed and went inside her closet, grabbing the dress and quickly putting it on.