𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

Hello friends😃 Check in? 🫡

𝗔 𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗔 𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

It was Wednesday, early in the day around 1pm and Bri was driving Lani to Kai's house.

She'd just gotten off early from a meeting and asked if Bri felt like picking her up since she just got off of work as well and knew her business meeting wasn't far from her friends job.

The warm air blew through the car, contrary to the harsh coldness on the outside, gearing up for the upcoming snow storm that was supposed to hit later tonight.

Milan was on Instagram, posing and taking instasnaps for her story with Bri in it.

Fixing her dark grey LV logo hat, she moved it to the side and swiped her face, feeling hair stick her lipgloss.

Hating when that happened.

"With my bestieboo." Lani spoke aloud recording a video, making Bri look up from her phone and laugh.

"Yeah it's me bitches, her best bitch." She replied, making a kissy face and holding up the peace sign.

"Period." Lani swiped her hand at her neck, both of them laughing as she stopped recording and played it back.

She looked at herself, while Bri kept laughing as she heard it keep playing.

"Oh my god I sound like a bird." Bri pulled off making her laugh.

"Chile I always got this hat on." Lani spoke about herself, noticing she wore that hat a lot, especially when her hair wasn't done.

"Bitch you payed over a stack for it? The fuck You better wear it a thousand times and more!"

"Nah facts, people love being funny though. I never peeped it til some bird ass bitch dm'ed me saying that shit, then when I dm'ed her back that I'll take her nigga she switched up mad quick, calling me sis." Lani explained, hearing her friend scoff.

"That's bitches for you, just mad cause she can't afford it that's all. See that's why I couldn't be famous. I'd get canceled real quick, ain't wit none of the shits." Bri shook her head, while Bri did have some followers on Instagram, mainly cause of Lani and people wanting to be nosey, she didn't really play the gram like that.

Being in the spotlight just wasn't something she wanted, she was cool being laid back and chill, working and living.

She was making a good earning for herself, in her second almost third year of college, she couldn't complain much.

"Oh you know my body bitch, but I don't pay them no mind since most of the time it's kids or hating ass bitches who wish they was in my place." Lani shrugged, leaning back in her seat as she tagged Bri in the video, posting it.