𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.

Hey Y'all, Check innn🫡

It was around midday when Lani came out of the studio, finally finished with her photoshoot after being up since early this morning

Lani made it to the photoshoot sometime very early this morning and didn't get finished until 5:34pm now. She was tired and hungry, in desperate need of food and some sleep.

Pushing the doors opened, the cold February air smacked her in the face as soon as she stepped out.

"Damn it's cold." She muttered, seeing the condensation fog pass with every word she spoke.

Looking around, she looked for her ride picking her up quickly seeing it.

Putting a pep In her step, she made her way to the car and got in the passenger of the sleek black BMW' and sighed heavily.

"Heyy." She spoke, her tone light, happy even.

"Wassup ma." Kai replied, putting his phone down and looking over at Lani.

"Why you don't got the heat on? It's mad brick out there." She asked, before going over to the panel and pressing it herself to turn it on.

"Cause I wasn't cold.. look atchu touching shit, how you even know how to turn it on? Youn' gotta V." He raised a brow.

"This not the first bmw I been in boo." She chuckled, laughing harder when she saw his straight face.

"Akikiki back off my shit fore' you be walking." He mocked her laugh, before slapping her hand away.

"Bye Kai." She rolled her eyes, while he pulled off.

It's been about a week or two and ever since their first date, Kai and Lani had been talking a lot more as well as seeing each other.

It was like after the date they were more drawn to each other, and neither one of them could get enough of either ones vibe and energy and whenever Lani would try to stop herself or pull back, trying not to get too invested Kai wouldn't let her.

His persistence was something Lani really liked about him, how he goes for what he want and wasn't afraid to, Lani somewhat admired it.

But she'd never tell him that.

Putting on her seatbelt, she heard it click and pulled the extra belt part behind her body just as the hot air started to seep into the car.

She covered her mouth as she yawned, snuggling deeper into the seat.

"You tired?" He asked looking over at her, seeing her nod.

"Exhausted, i been up since 6. I can't wait to take all of this off and go to sleep." Lani replied, referring to the old makeup on her face she was wash off with her body and just sleep her life away.