𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

Um.. happy Friday?

Check in 🫡

𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 - 𝟥:𝟦𝟧𝗉𝗆

𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 - 𝟥:𝟦𝟧𝗉𝗆.

Kaiyeer had just came out of the corner store with the small black plastic bag in his hand as he made his way towards his car where Milan waited patiently.

"Thank you." She took the bag from him, pulling out the water and halls he got for her.

He laughed at her raspy voice yet again as he had since he'd been back, so much to the point she didn't even have to ask what was funny.

"You think it's just oh so funny I see."

"Niggas dead sound like they smoke 10 packs of newports a day." He snickered, making her suck her teeth immediately

"Chattin, you would never catch me with a fuckin loosie." She laughed, placing the medicinal candy in her mouth.

"Talkin about me, you the one walking with a limp like you hadda good time last night."

"Now you the one sayin jus anything, Stop playing wit me. I'a still grip you up body fucked up an all." He threatened, hearing her laugh as he pulled off quickly after to continue on their way to the hospital to go see Dougie.

"Boy bye, you barely even wanted to get up from the bed earlier."

"Cause my shit sore."

"That's why you need to get it checked out while we at the hospital." She suggested yet again, watching him immediately shake his head no.

"You know I don't even fuck wit hospitals, I barely wanna be in them when i needa go, you think I'm tryna stay there longer voluntarily?" He scoffed.

"Why you don't like hospitals? What's ya beef wit them? All you gotta do is get checked out real quick, I'm sure Bri can even do it." Lani laughed softly, getting more comfortable in the seat as he drove.

"I just don't fuck wit them, I don't like bein there longer then I needa be." He answered the question vaguely, his tone letting her know he didn't want to continue the conversation further and she respected that, deciding not to press it.

Milan just grabbed his hand, bringing it to her as she gave it a gentle squeeze which he appreciated.

At the red light, he leaned over and gave her a kiss, feeling her kiss him back immediately.

Their lips moved together, hearing her let out a breath as they continued to kiss, getting lost in the moment til a car from behind him honked their horn as the light had turned green already.

Smiling into the kiss, Milan pulled away just as Kai sucked his teeth when they honked yet again

"The light just turned green bitch eat a dick!" He yelled out his window when the car decided to just go around, both of them seeing it was an elderly woman.