𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.

Heyyy early update today cause ya got me to 300k🥳

Check in💕

𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗬𝗘𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 - 𝖥𝖾𝗐 𝖬𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

Milan was sitting in her house by herself, waiting for Kai to come back after he dropped her off a couple hours ago.

After visiting Dougie at the hospital, they were supposed to go see his mom but suddenly Milan's stomach started to hurt again randomly having pains again.

Getting concerned, Kai was going to stay with her and tell his mom he'd see her another day but Lani suggested for him to go anyways and that she'd be fine, just needed to lay down.

Kaiyeer asked was she sure and she reassured him that it was okay, and to go anyway.

Reluctantly going, he told her he wouldn't be long, and he'd come back once he grabbed some more clothes from his house.

That was the plan but now Lani was regretting telling him to go as he still had yet to come back and it was already half past 11 something.

Milan was starting to get slick annoyed since he wasn't answering any of her texts or calls and she was hungry as well.

"This nigga need to hurry up before I go to sleep." She muttered, listening to her voice audio back.

*Bae where is you at? Whatchu got another house down Eastbubblefuck? Cause it You taking mad long to get clothes from ya house nigga.. and you better be coming with food if you coming this late!*

Yawning softly, Lani started to get more comfortable on her bed with cuddles sprawled out next to her, rolling around to get comfortable.

"Girlll you just be getting hair everywhere." Lani mused, messing with her pet as she slept.

She put her finger in her ear watching it twitch before cuddles cut her eye at Lani for interrupting her sleep.

Laughing, Milan was about to mess with her some more when her phone started to ring.

Hoping it was Kai, she leaned over quickly picking up her phone again only to draw her brows together when she saw it wasn't him calling,

Maybe: Bubbalicious 💗

Milan couldn't help but to make a face at the sight of bubbles calling her, irritation quickly consuming her at the thought of her, and she was sad at the fact that she had to feel that way towards someone she once called a friend.

After the issue with Bri and her almost getting into a physical altercation, things were already in a weird spot but the FaceTime call with her letting Sha completely disrespect her like that and she barely came to her aid really offended Milan.