𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺.

Hey guys 🫶🏾

UM I know you hype to read but damn I can't get a hey back? 🤨 like wtf.. and ghost reader you ain't said shit this whole time gang, you can't say hello but you can read my shit? Like you outta pocket I said HEY 👋🏾

Can you check in at least? 🫡

Leaving Shaniyah's apartment, Kai was on the way home when he had the strong urge to throw up again, his head starting to fuck with him again

"Don't do this to me bro." He grumbled, trying to take deep breaths and push the feeling back.

Seeing a Gas station coming up, he pulled over to it to grab him something to drink as well as fill his tank back up.

He went to check the time again on his phone forgetting it was dead, only irking him more as he put it on his car charger take took forever to charge.

"Charger slow asshit." He sucked his teeth, putting his phone in the cup holder next to his pills and grabbed the bottle.

Kai held them in his hand, debating if he wanted to take some right now or not before ultimately sitting them back down and grabbing his wallet instead.

Getting out of the car, Kai walked inside of the station and paid for some gas, before grabbing a couple snacks on the shelves as well as a water to quench his thirst.

Going back to the front counter, the cashier rung him up again, eyeing him a few times.

"You Kay right?"

"Why wassup? You know me nigga?" Kai answered his question with a question, pressing him.

His eyebrow rose as his hand rested on his gun and the cashier noticed immediately, his eyes widening

"Oh no- well yes, but not like that! I mean like, you-your a rapper right?" He quickly clarified himself, making Kai nod slowly.

"Hm, oh ard then yeah I am." He replied, both of them just staring at each other til Kai jerked his head

"You gon finish ringing me up and tell me my total or we gon keep lookin at each other?"

"Oh yes, sorry.. actually you can just take it. On the house."

"Word? say less." Kai nodded, snatching his things with the quickness.

"Lemme get some of these too, on and these then." Kai acted like he was about to grab a lot more stuff watching the cashier eyes go wide before he started laughing.

"Nah im playin, you was gon let me take all that shit too you buggin." Kai put the extra stuff back, making the cashier relax.

"Good looks though, see you."