𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"January to December, 12 months in a year 60 seconds in a minute it's a problem when I see her!" It's the way this song used to have me and my friends hype LMAOOO make you wanna smack opps you don't have😂😂😂

Anyways Hey y'all, check in🫡

It's been a few days since that eventful night and tensions were still very high

Lani was still very upset about being jumped and rightfully so.

Apparently someone was recording and now, the fight was literally every where as it went viral, all the blogs posted it, and it was the talk of the week.

Even Shaniyah's friend, Mya as she took to her own social media and only posted the part where Kai hit her calling him all types of names and saying he was lame for jumping in a females fight.

People ran with the short clip and posted it to their social media's as well, siding with Mya because they only saw the 5 second clip, not seeing the part where Mya was trying to jump Milan with Shaniyah and their other friend, Yanna.

Of course Twitter and Facebook mainly were up in arms, as there was mixed emotions about Kai putting his hands on Mya.

Even though people came forward telling the truth, people still were on the fence about him deciding to physically put his hands on Mya instead of just pushing her away.

Some felt he was justified, while others felt he used unnecessary force.

One of them people being Mya's brother, Jahsir who also came at Kai on social media.

Him and Kai went back and forth, Kai telling Jahsir the same thing he told his sister.

The whole situation was just dragged out and it didn't help that Lani and Kai weren't on good terms.

They had been arguing a lot since that night, Lani still pissed about getting jumped by Kai's ex and wanted to fight her again, still on the issue while Kai was telling her he'd handle it.

But the days passed and Lani felt like it wasn't being handled fast enough for her liking, so she wanted to take matters into her own hands and that's where the issues came in.

Kai was dead set on handling it himself, not wanting Lani to be out there fighting since she had a brand and business to think about but she did not want to hear it.

They only kept arguing about it but they were both going in circles, til Lani got fed up and went home, saying they needed space from one another.

Kai had been texting, checking up on her but Lani wasn't really trying to be bothered by him at the moment.

Currently, Milan was at her house getting ready as Bri was close by about to pick her up.

Lani was done waiting on Kai, and she didn't care what he was talking about, and she didn't care how long it took.