𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

Ello bruv 🇬🇧 how're the lot of you doin today?

Check innn❤️

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞 -  𝟩:𝟤𝟢𝗉𝗆

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞 - 𝟩:𝟤𝟢𝗉𝗆.

Finally back at home, Lani sat idly in the car outside of the CVS pharmacy waiting for Kai to come back out.

The group had finally gotten back to New York from their flight about two hours ago, getting an Uber with Dougie and Bri back to Dougie's house since Kai's car was also parked there.

The original plan was that Bri was supposed to take Lani back home but since her and Kai were back good, he was going to be taking her home instead.

But NOT before Milan got a plan B first.

After kaiyeer told his girlfriend he didn't pull out, Milan was pissed to say the least- not wanting him to touch her again.

But her anger only lasted for an hour or so before the two resumed their acts yet again, definitely needing a plan b.

Milan waited til they got back to New York to get one, and at first kai wasn't trying to get it, "forgetting" til she reminded him about it on the way home.

Don't play with it played on the radio as she watched Kaiyeer walk back towards the car with the bag In his hand, laughing at the annoyed expression on his face.

Soon as he opened the door, he flung the bag at her letting it fall into her lap.

"There."

Milan laughed, looking over at him

"Why you gotta attitude for Kai?"

"Niggas is dumb tired, ready to go to sleep and you got me running around."

"You wouldn't have to be running around if you would've just pulled out." She replied, hearing him scoff

"Nahh I told you Wassup, you kept goin so that must mean you ready to be a boy mom." He pulled off as she started laughing some more

"Yeah okay."

Opening the box to obtain the pill, Lani quickly placed it on her tongue to swallow.

Kai turned his face up at her act and rolled his eyes

"You so hype to kill my baby, ya hype ass don't even gotta bev." He grumbled, causing her to cough slightly before covering her mouth as she laughed

She went in her lv bag pulling out a water she had got from the airport.

"And you got that old ass water from 2 hours ago like you really putting on right now." He continued, feeling her hit his arm from almost choking

A little water came out and she covered her mouth before quickly swallowing.