𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.

Happy October and happy birthday to all my fellow libras❤️ mmyeaa best month 😾🫶🏾

Anyways, Check in🫡

It was Friday, around 2pm in the afternoon and Milan was currently pulling into the parking lot of the mall with kai's little sister Arianna, 'rere' in the passenger seat

After that day Milan came over to the Perez residence, the two ended up staying longer than intended and Lani hit it off with both Lena and rere, exchanging numbers and texting one another as well as replying to one another stories on social media.

Lani had posted that she wanted someone to come with her to the mall since bri bailed last minute to work overtime, and was going to chalk going altogether til rere texted her and offered to go with, needed a outfit for summer jam as well.

Milan jumped at the chance and both of them texted back and forth planning their next meet, the plan was for rere to get a uber but Lani told her she'd just use Kai's car and pick her up to save money.

At first rere thought she was playing, even laughing with her mother about it til Lani shocked the both of them as she pulled up in her boyfriend's car.

"Nah I still can't believe kaykay let you drive his car." Rere spoke, hearing her laugh softly.

"Why? He never let you use it?" She asked and rere scoffed

"Use it? he don't even let people breathe on his shit let alone drive his damn car." She replied before continuing on.

"I thought you really was playing til you pulled up, me and my mama was like nahhh."

"That's crazy, every time I ask to use his car he don't really have that much of a problem with it. Especially when I told him you was coming with me, he just gave me the keys." Lani explained, squinting her eyes as she was looking for a parking spot.

"There go one right there, I think they pulling out." Rere pointed out, and Lani looked over seeing the silver car pulling out of the space and pulling off.

Milan was pulling up just as another car coming the opposite direction was slowing down, but she already pulled her car into the spot beating them.

"Sike." She muttered, hearing rere laugh beside her as she caught what just happened.

"I know they dumb tight right now, swore they was getting that spot."

"And did, nope keep looking. Then they was white. at that, yeah Lindsey ya better keep the fuck driving." Lani scoffed, making sure she parked good enough.

"Right, reparations."

Lani joined in on the laughter and turned the car off, taking the keys out of the ignition.

"You got everything?"

Rere nodded, grabbing her mcm bag from the backseat and placed her phone inside, reapplying her lipgloss.