𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

Hey friends😗

Check in?

Kaiyeer made his way up the floors of the building til he got to the door and knocked on it, waiting for the owner inside to open the door

Kaiyeer made his way up the floors of the building til he got to the door and knocked on it, waiting for the owner inside to open the door.. and after a few minutes, she did.

Swinging the door opened as she stared back at him, holding his gaze.

".. You coming in or what?" Shaniyah asked leaning on the door, looking at her ex stare back at her.

He didn't reply, only brushing past her and stepping inside of her apartment.

Missing the small smile on her face as she closed the door back.

Locking the door behind her, she pushed off of the door and slowly followed behind him as he walked further into the apartment he was quickly becoming familiar with.

Shaniyah looked him over, sensing his mood by his relatively quietness and tense body language.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Whatchu mean?" He rose a brow, turning to her to face her now.

"You look mad, over here mugging more than usual. Just seeing if you good." She shrugged, crossing her arms watching him think over her words before running a hand down his face.

"Oh.. Yeah, I'm cool."

"Okay well If you do ever want to talk-"

"If I wanted to talk I woulda hired a fuckin therapist, or-"

"Or what? talk to your fucking girlfriend?" Niyah scoffed, jealousy and bitterness in her tone at the mention of Milan before slightly backing up when Kai came towards her with the quickness.

In a second, Niyah was pressed up against the wall with him hovering over, staring down at her with harsh eyes.

"Not gonna lie i'm already not in the mood for the dumb shit bro, so mind ya business and keep her name outta ya fucking mouth." He pressed her, his tone angry as he continued talking at his ex with animosity.

"We not friends nor is we cool. I'm not here cause I wanna be, you needa remember that." He told his ex girlfriend pointedly, watching her roll her eyes.

"Okay and who asked who for help? You're the one that came to ME for help, you're the one making me do this so you also need to remember that!"

"I'm not making you do shit, I told you what it was from the rip, I gave you a choice."

"Kai who fooling who now?" Niyah rose a brow, crossing her arms next. "You act like you didn't threaten to kill me if I didn't help you set up Jah."

"I never said I would kill you."

"Then you and me clearly must remember two different versions of that night, cause you was off one." She scoffed, recollecting their encounter vividly.

In some ways Kai was telling the truth, He never told Niyah verbatim that he was going to kill her if she didn't help him plot to kill Jah as an act of getback for meech, but then again Niyah wasn't lying either about Kai being off one that night.