𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.

Y'all mf been on my ass for this update so here! Hun! Take it damn 🙄😒 LMAO no fr y'all just better be voting too!

Anyways, Check in? 🫡

                            𝗦𝗭𝗔 - 𝗦𝗻𝗼𝗼𝘇𝗲 🔊2:01 -----------⚪️------ 3:21

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝗦𝗭𝗔 - 𝗦𝗻𝗼𝗼𝘇𝗲 🔊
2:01 -----------⚪️------ 3:21

Main one ridin..

🎶How you frontin' on me and I'ma main one cryin'?
How you blame it on me and you the main one lyin'
How you threaten to leave an I'm the main one cryin?
... Bae i'm just tryna be your everything.🎶

SZA's album played faintly in the back on Milan's MacBook as she came from out of the shower, her eyes blood shot red as she avoided her mirror, not wanting to see her puffy face in the reflection.

She looked exactly as she felt, awful.

Although Bri helped her move back into her old place and she was finally settled in. Lani was barely hanging on by a thread, her emotions all over the place- fresh from a heartbreak, a headache forming from crying so much.

After the break up with Kai and even the fight with Sam, Lani was over the whole day and simply just wanted it to be over but it seemed that things were clearly far from over.

As soon as she picked up her other phone, it was going off just like how her phone was earlier, making that put in her stomach form yet again seeing Bri call.

Milan sighed heavily, earning the stare from cuddles for opened one eye to look at her owner, before going back to sleep.

She stared at her phone apprehensively for a few seconds before answering the FaceTime.

"Hello?"

"Yo bro you seen what I sent you?" She asked and Milan shook her head.

"Nah, what is it now? Kai again? Cause if it is I don't even wanna see-"

"No Bitch look- why the fuck Sam tryna say we jumped her earlier."

Jerking her head back, Lani looked at her phone to see her friend face.

"Nah yo, you dead ass?"

"Bro on my motha this bitch is delusional, you must've flipped her shit too hard. Got this bitch makin up stories... fuck this wattpad?"

 fuck this wattpad?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.